Thursday, December 17, 2009

Unity Friends With Flair Friday - Last of '09

Even though this is only my 2nd FWF, I'm sad it's the last one of the year. :( But I'm sooooo looking forward to seeting what Angela & the Unity crew have in store for us in 2010! I know it will be fabulous!

I've had this stamp since last year, but this is the first I've used it. (In 2010, I really need to stop doing that and get my inky on right away!) I love how the names of each of Santa's reindeers swirl around the beautiful antlers, and the elegant and serene look on the deer's face. Magical!


Be sure to visit all the FWF blogs. You can find the complete list on the Unity Blog. Find the FWF button and leave a comment for a chance to win free stamps! Good luck & happy hopping!

And because 'tis the season, one lucky commenter today will win some Unity stamps from me! So leave a comment and check back tomorrow to see if you're the winner! :D
Holiday Hugs & Love,


Image(s): Unity Stamp Co. - All Santa's Reindeer
Pattern Papers: Basic Grey - Figgy Pudding
Cardstock: local source
Embellishments: pearly dew drops, Stardust Gelly Roll pen, Making Memories ribbon
Colored with Copics
Sketch: Inspired by Mojo Monday Sketch #116

26 comments:

Angie Blom said...

wow this is stunning! I love all your details in this one card. Outstanding!! Happy Holidays.

Krista said...

This is such a pretty card. Your coloring is beautiful! I love it. Merry Christmas.

JazzyH said...

Very pretty~

stampjourney said...

So magical and elegant! Love the papers you combined with this stamp, too!

Stacy said...

Very elegant card! I love the warm colors and fantastic layout!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Wow--love that reindeer and how you made it stand out:)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card! Love that image!

MiamiKel said...

Omgoodness, your card is stunning! You should use this one for your December sotc card - it's dazzling! Girl, you gots some mad skills - your coloring is wonderful! Love the design of this, too :)

Gwen said...

Love what you've done with this stamp and the 3 circles behind it...rather elegant!

Unknown said...

Catherine...This card is just stunning!! I LOVE that image!! Perfect Christmas card!! Xx

מימס mimms said...

very elegant and interesting card !

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful card! Love your design and colouring! Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas!

FibreJunky said...

I've loved that stamp since it came out - and you're card is just beautiful!

Dawn M said...

beautiful card and excellent coloring!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! What gorgeous jewel toned DP!

Lori said...

WOW!! Gorgeous card!!

Unknown said...

Catherine, this card is gorgeous! I luv the ribbon treatment in back of the sentiment and the ties on both ends....wonderful creativity...and coloring too!

Laurel said...

Fantastic!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful! I too have this stamp and have not used it this year! Last year I made tons of cards with it! I guess that happens when you have too many stamps to choose from!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
starqueen said...

Hi Catherine,
What a beautiful card. And you are so right...that reindeer is simply elegant!
Thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas and happy stamping in the new year!

kadie said...

This is stunning! I love that ribbon treatment and the distressed/torn sentiment banner. Gorgeous card, Catherine!

*Susan* said...

WOWZAH CHICA!!! This card is stunning!!! THe colors and your combination of DPs are beautiful and I absolutely *love* how you created the sentiment layers--gorgeous, gorgeous! Oooo, I can't wait to see your next holiday creation! {HUG}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

oh my goodness this card is gorgeous!!! What an amazing image and it is colored perfectly! I love your lo and the papers ... the distressed sentiment and ribbon. WOW! Just perfect in every way.

Savitri said...

What a great card!!! I do the same too, buy something and who knows when I'll ink it/them up. I need to use them asap too!!!

Also, happy holidays and new year. Hope you'll have a great one!!!

Michelle Pearson said...

WOW...I really like this card...it is so stunning....LOVE it!! :)

Wishing you a Happy New Year, Catherine! :)