So to lift our spirits, and hopefully yours, a little band of canine obsessed friends has come together for a mini-hop featuring Canine Couture. If you've been following along, this is your last stop. But if you've just joined us, please start at the beginning with Miss Kelly.
Charlie true to his heritage, isn't into the catwalk scene. His fashion sense is a bit more....uh...bold...mm...experimental...er...dramatic! *sigh* Well, we can't all dress like Bruiser Woods (of Legally Blonde fame), now can we?
For your blurfing pleasure, I give you the 'Carefree Charlie' collection. Enjoy the show!
Some days, you just need a little pick-me-up. What better way to conquer the Monday blahs than to feel like a superhero?
You've heard of "Puss in Boots", here's Charlie wearing his signature "Pooch in Socks" look:
Some occasions call for a more somber ensemble. Staying true to the Spirit of the Season, Charlie takes his cue from the late, great Mother Theresa:

And last, but not least, Charlie can't resist donning his Christmas best in this signature holiday look, "Reindeer Paws":


13 comments:
Outstanding!! I'm so ROTF right now!! These are hilarious! The socks, LOVE the socks. Mother Teresa, that's hysterical!! And I love the look on Charlie's face as a reindeer...priceless! Thanks for sharing these with us!
hahhaa. i could only wish Rockstar would keep antlers or a hat on! LOL!
Charlie is adorable!!
How fun....... I've enjoyed the Canine blog hope... and Charlie's shining moments. Love the reindeer ears the best!
STOP IT! I'm crossing my legs so hard right now!!! OMG Superman was hysterical enough, but Mother Teresa??? Aw, Charlie has the sweetiest chocolate face and adorable eyes!! Smoooshies & ear rubs from Auntie Susan!!!
The superman is AWESOME!!!!! I love it!!!! and the last picture just makes you want to hug him!!! All of them are great photos and I appreciate you sharing these with us!!
Merry Christmas!!!
roflmao... Seriously can you just imagine what's going thru this head. Especially the antler picture - it's a hoot.
Thanks for sharing sweetie. This is going to have me giggling for hours!
These pictures are priceless, Catherine! Your Charlie is such a sweetheart!! The socks are fabulous, and up, up and awaaaay, Superdog!! What a fun thing this was to do! I've thoroughly enjoyed every stop, and getting a glimpse of your canine loved ones! Give Charlie a big ole hug from me for being such a good sport!
Love ya,
Lorie
OMG, Catherine! This post is the BEST! Charlie . . . you are fantastic! I love your face! This totally made my day! CUTE!
Charlie is such a handsome boy!!! I loved all of his different "looks". I hope you all will have another canine blog hop. This was delightful!
You're not alone in feeling the holiday crunch, Catherine. If I don't eat, sleep or breath I might get half of everything finished. roflol
Sup Chas! LOL! Superdog!!! Love it! He's so delicious :) He just has that I'm special look about him :) I couldnt' get Brandy to pose for anything - can Charlie have a word with her, maybe? These are truly wonderful! Muah! Puppy hugs!
Hahaha! What a cutie! I really enjoyed these pic's of your sweet Charlie. I am NO where near finished shopping either!!! Ack! I always wait until the last minute.
My fave is the "pooch in socks" look. Love the variety of outfits and poses, what fun!!
Last hop but certainly NOT least is my pal Charlie boy!
Oh my goodness...I loveeee his superpooch outfit look on him, and the socks while he is chillaxing and definetly the way he is sporting the red antlers too...but, that Mother's Theresa look just totally cracked me up!! What a fun picture that one truly is! Charlie sure is a very handsome specimen of a patient,faithful and loving canine friend.All in one great 'package'.
Love ya Charlie boy!!
*thanks for sharing* Catherine..I had a blast! *muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Post a Comment