Monday, December 21, 2009

Lucky Commenter from FWF

Sorry for the delay, folks. Cookie duty took over this weekend!

The winner from my FWF post is:

Woohoo! Congrats, Kelly! You've won a beautiful Unity snowflake stamp and assorted Unity images.

Only a few more days till Christmas! I'll be back soon with another holiday creation, and there will be another giveaway this week. Stay tuned....

Holiday Hugs & Blessings,

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH my goodness, you are toooo much!! How incredibly sweet! I feel super duper blessed and love ya bunches! Thank you for the head's up on my blog ~ although i would have wandered over to see your scrumptious creations soon!

Cookie duty! Pass me some chocolate chip and pecans, please?! :)

Hugs!!!
x0xoxo

*Susan* said...

Woo-Hoo Kelly!!! Feel free to pass some of those chocolate chips my way!

karen said...

yay Kelly!!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with your win!