Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh, bother

Where have the days gone? I hope you had a happy and blessed Christmas!
I know I promised another giveaway last week - sorry! I was planning to post it Wednesday, but ended up with a very bad headache, and then the rest of the week was rushing to wrap. I haven't picked up a stamp since the Eve, and that was to decorate a gift cert envie. So sad. The pinched nerve in my left shoulder/collar bone area isn't helping either.

Anywho, enough of my "woe is me" babble. There will be TWO giveaways this week! And I promise to have a card for you tomorrow. Hope to see you then.

Holiday Recovery Hugs!

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Man! I hope you feel better soon!! Sending healing thoughts your way. Hugs, Janis

nikilynn said...

WOW, I hope you are feeling better!!! Hopefully you were able to enjoy your Christmas!!

Amy said...

Giveaways are fun and exciting for all of us followers but we'd much rather have you feeling better and taking care of yourself!

All of your creations give me much needed inspiration and that's enough for me! :) Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better!

MiamiKel said...

Feel better, sweet friend -- I'm with ya on the holiday blur and current hangover! LOL! (non-alcohol related!) I hoped this would be a quiet, stamping week .... but with 4 kids, and a puppy, and a doggie who needs so much attention, who was I kidding, ROFL!!!!! But it's all good - and here's a hug for you, doll!! :)

BTW, the movie ROCKED!!!! OMg, I want to see it again! You should give it a try :) Wish we could go together!! I'll buy the popcorn!!!!

Priyanka said...

Good post and will look forward to your future update. Thanks

Website SEO