I think my SWS (Stamper's Withdrawal Syndrome) got the better of me last night because it took me forever to settle on the papers & stamp for my next card. I spent literally hours trying to decide. Now, some might say that this is a sign that I have too many winter stamps and pattern paper to choose from. But I don't believe it. LOL! Although it is true that even with staying up past 2 a.m. (yes, I'm a slow colorist), I didn't *quite* finish the card. Hmmm...... LOL!
BUT, since I promised a giveaway, it all works out because I'm going to share some of my "bounty" with one lucky commenter! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and guess which company and stamp I'm using on this card! (No tricks - this is a current and popular stamp. HINT: the company is listed on my sidebar under "Gotta Get It". ETA: Woops! This particular stamp is currently sold out! See - I told ya it was popular! So, just tell me the company it's from. Sound fair?) If you guess correctly, your name will go into the hopper to win some winter-themed card kits - made just for you by me - complete with images (including the one I used), pattern papers, cardstock and embellies. And who knows what else may stow away in your prize box - ribbons, stamps, buttons.... The only way to find out is to play along!
You have until approximately 10:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2009, to leave a comment with your guess (stamp company). Once I post the completed card at that time, the contest is closed.
And here's another snippet to help you out with the guessing:
Have fun & thanks for visiting!
16 comments:
OOOOOh, this teaser looks adorable!!! I can't wait to see the rest! I'm going to guess MFT but I don't know what stamp...I'm so bad at this...going to search now. :)
Love and hugs!
Great sneak peak, I think it is from BBB! Hope! Husg,moni
Oh Catherine...you tease...I want to say it is sugar nellie/cc design but am probably way off. I took a look at the gotta gets and found stuff I didn't even know about...ohhhh...now I have to start looking and probably shopping...oh oh...what fun though....
Hugs to you and Happy New Year.
Carol W
you tease you!
I have no clue, but it looks adorable. Cannot wait to see the whole card!
I will vote for starving artist/doodle factory.
Thanks Catherine!
hmm... my guess is MFT
Upon deep consideration of this matter, I have decided to add to mine and also guess MFT. Hope that is allowed... :o)
LOL- first time I was ever ordered to leave a comment. Guess that would get me to the blogs more often. I am sooooo behind. argh
I would have to guess - My Favorite Things :)
Love you to bits and thanks for the incredible chance you incredible you....
can't wait to see the whole card (I already KNOW it is FABULOUS!)
but for the meantime I would say it's a MFT creation (aren't they the makers of Famous Floppy the cute bunny too?? *wink*...(btw txs for the tip Cat....*giggle*) *muwahhh*
Catherine, thanks for the big hint on SOTC thread...MFT for sure is the maker of this image! I'm looking forward to seeing the whole creation!!! Hugs, Judy
Looking forward to seeing the ENTIRE card.... I'm sure it's fabulous. With your skills and MFT as the stamp company, it has to be wonderful!
Not because I know it...but because I'm copying others...see I can admit it, I'm going to say MFT. What I do know is the sneaky peek is just absolutely too cute and can't wait to see the rest.
You're killin' me woman!! These little snippits just leave me wantin' for more!! Of course I'm going to "guess" MFT too!! Thanks adding some fun to the day! Love ya!
Lorie
Is it My Favorite Things? Hmmmmm!!!
Can I change my answer?!?! =) I'm going with My Favorite Things. It's okay if I can't. It was a little easier after you posted the 2nd clue! Hope you're feeling better. I think i'm coming down with something as well =/
Post a Comment