
Hi friends! Sorry for the lack of posts - I've been busy with stamps, but slow on actually finishing complete projects. *rolling my eyes*
A few of us were chatting away at Busy Beauties on PCP (click to join the fun!) and decided that this week should be Lolita Week - so be on the lookout for some super fun cards featuring Strawberry Lolita! I'll be back Tuesday with my first Lolita card, and hope you'll stop by to check it out.
Wishing you a blessed and happy Monday!
Hugs,

5 comments:
I'll Be Here:) YAY!!!!! I LOVE Lolita!!! :o)
It was great seeing you yesterday! Wow, I can't believe how much we got done at the Archiver's Crop! (oh, and you're supposed to *use* the tray I altered for you, not just look at it! LOL) {hugs}
Bring on Lo-lita!! :) See ya tomorrow (via blog!) Muah!
Lo,Lo,Lo-lita! Woohoo!!!!
oooooh, I'm lovin what I'm seeing from this sneak!! I can't wait to see your card!
Post a Comment