Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ta-da! The Big Winner of the Busy Beauties Blog Hop is TheNeon!
Congratulations! TheNeon has won the entire current Busy Beauties line of images, and I know she is going to have a blast with them!

And because Carolyn is just the sweetest and most generous gal I know, she is also awarding a prize to one randomly chosen commenter on each blog in the hop! WOW! The winner chosen from the comments left on my blog is Adrina! Congrats!!!! You'll receive 3 digis of your choice!

Carolyn will be in touch with each of you soon, so you can start creating and enjoying your own Busy Beauties! Be sure to check back on each blog to see if you are a winner there!

Thanks to everyone for playing along and helping us celebrate! If you missed the Blog Hop, it's not too late because the Boutique is open and waiting for you! This is one of the cutest and most affordable digi lines around, so don't be shy!

Hugs & Thanks for Hopping!

3 comments:

Adrina said...

Hello Catherine,

Oh I'm very happy to be the winner of 3 digi's.
I don't know which one to choose, because they are all nice.

I will email Carolyn.

Thank You!!!

Adrina XX

theneon said...

and, "theneon" says "Yahoo" This was a great reward for enjoying all of the DT blog contributions! theneon, aka, Martha Kay

Lmac said...

Congrats to the winner!