Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cuttlebug Folder Swap


Hey there! Thanks for stoppin' by!

Today, I'd like to share my submission for my friend Roxane's (2cutecats) Cuttlebug Folder Swap. This was a great swap because it got me to use a folder AND a Nesties set that I hadn't used yet. And it lead me to re-discover some super yummy DP that I forgot I had. I decided to use it sparingly, in the hopes of letting the CB'd CS stand out. The sentiment came at the last, and I chose "miss you" because I am totally missing Kelly while she is on a month long European vacay with her wonderful DH and 4 fantastic kiddos! (Happy for her, but missing her tons!)

TFL and hope you have a great holiday weekend! God Bless America!
Hugs,

10 comments:

Tracey said...

love the card.I have that stamp but havent used it yet think ill have a play tomorrow if i get a chance.
You will have so much to catch up on when your friend come back
take care
tracey

Lorie said...

Oh, so pretty Ms. Catherine, and I love how the bird matches the bird in the cuttlebugged background. VERY clever! My word verification is "snotleve"?? SNOTLEVE??? Why do I try to make sense of those silly things?????? LOL!!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! I love this! The color combination is fab, I love the patterned paper, the stamped image, the cuttlebug embossing, and the Nestabilities cut! The flower stack is awesome too! OK, apparently, I love everything about this card!!

Happy 4th of July!! Woof to Charlie from Princess!!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh, I love birds. Nice card!

wendy said...

Very nice! I love embossing folders. You did a nice job layering.

Crissy said...

Very pretty card. I love the colors!

*Susan* said...

Catherine, this card is GORGEOUS! The layout, the colors, the paper, the BIRD! Fabulous!! {hug}

MiamiKel said...

Awwww! How sweet is this!!! DIBBS from Europe! :) I'm totally getting teary eyed just reading your blog, seeing Charlie!! ANd now your get together with Mary and Linda, omgosh, I'm sooo missing you girls!!! We are really having a blast here and making wonderful family memories - the kids are seeing things they only read about in history books (Stonehenge blew them away!) but at the same time, I miss you all and STAMPING! LOL!! Hugs to you my sweet, wonderful friend!!! x0xoxo

Becky G said...

This is so pretty, Catherine! I love the colors and ribbon you used. Sorry your missing your friend. Hopefully time will pass quickly for you!

Hugs, Becky

Savitri said...

Very cute!!! Love the birdie!!!