Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michigan...my vacation awaits


Have you seen and heard those Pure Michigan advertisements? Every time I hear one on the radio or see one on TV, I think: Yes, Michigan is waiting for me. *sigh*

I lived in Michigan for 10 years (middle school through college). But I didn't really love MI until I went to college (Go Spartans!), and it wasn't until about 5 years ago that I went "Up North" and knew my MI love affair would be a lifetime romance. I think parasailing in the Straits of Mackinac sealed the deal. I won't be going up in the air this time, but I do plan on having a fun and relaxing time.

I'll be back on Tuesday, July 14th. Until then, just picture me enjoying a beautiful Michigan sunset.

Hugs,

8 comments:

kadie said...

Have a super fun time!! Miss you already... :)

Chrissy's Creations said...

Be safe and have fun!!!

Hugs, Christine

Cathrine said...

Hey, I'm from Michigan. We'll be going back to visit family this summer and hope to take the kids to see some sites.

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Lorie said...

Aaahhhh! I'm enjoying the sunset right from home! Thanks for sharing that beautiful photo, and have a glorious time, my friend! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Hey sweets! Hello to you from Portugal to you in Michigan! I hope you are having a wonderful time and relaxing and enjoying the beauty of it all - miss you!!!!!
xoxoxo

L.A. said...

Wishing you a wonderful time on your vacation!

karen said...

Have a fantabulous time!!
We're waiting for your return!

Michelle Pearson said...

I hope you had a wonderful relaxing time....I need a vacation bad! LOL! :) 2 weeks!!!!! :)