Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!!

Drumroll please......The winner of the "Alter-Ego Blog Candy" is:

Christine/Chrissy's Creations!
Visit her blog at http://abbeysmommy.blogspot.com/

Christine, please email me with your full name and mailing address. I'll get going on the personalized altered item, and get it in the mail along with all the other blog candy goodies! Congrats!

Thanks soooooo much to everyone who stopped by for a visit! I hope to see more of you, and will be visiting your blogs as soon as possible.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Chrissy's Creations said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Thanks so much. I'm off to send you an email. HUGS, Christine

MiamiKel said...

OMGoodness, congrats! I think we should take Chrissy to Vegas - she won Mary's blog candy, too! Girl has some a LUCK!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Catherine - I'm soooooo going to miss you!!!! But I will be in touch along the way!

*Muah!*

Chrissy's Creations said...

LOl my husband said I would play the lotto this week. I think I may.:-)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations to the winner! How fun! You're too sweet Catherine! I hope you're doing well!