Friday, October 30, 2009

Sneak Peak

Hi Friends,
TGIF! Especially since I started feeling sick last night...and it's lingering a bit. Ugh.
The worst of it is that I wasn't able to finish my card featuring "Here Comes the Bride" (think Frankenstein, not wedding bells) by Busy Beauties. Many of the other DT members will be featuring this same image today and tomorrow, so please hop over (see sidebar) and enjoy all of the ghoulishly good creations! For now, all I have for you is a little sneak peak.
I love this image! It's so fun to color. I used it for the Grand Opening Blog Hop, which you can see HERE, and I was so glad to have the opportunity to use it again when it was selected for our feature this week. I hope you'll pop back tomorrow to see my completed card.

Hope you are all staying well and able to enjoy a Hauntingly Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Feel better, honey love! She looks terrific already!

kadie said...

oh no! feeling sick is NO fun,especially again! I hope you feel better soon and until then I'll be sitting right here waiting to see the rest of your card...me likey so far!

Barbara said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! I'll check back for the rest of the card -- looks good so far!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments!

Barb

Unknown said...

Feel better soon! Can't wait to see your card!