
I admit, I jumped on the dew drop bandwagon a little late. And I'm sure I missed some chatter somewhere regarding sizing. But I just recently figured it out, and just in case there are others, like me, who are a little confused, I thought I'd share what I learned.
Apparently, a regular dew drop (and in all cases, I'm referring to Robin's Nest Dew Drops) can come in one of two sizes. According to the Robin's Nest website, the "new for 2009" drops are "slightly bigger" than the old ones. These new drops are not to be confused with the Large Dew Drops (or as some sites list them, Extra Large (XL) Dew Drops). The pic above is a side-by-side-by-side comparison. The first is an "old" regular dew drop, the second is a "new" regular dew drop, and the third one is the Large or XL dew drop. HTH!
Hugs,

7 comments:
brilliant - I would never have known there was such a HUGE difference. Thanks darling!
This helps!! I just bought some thinking they were the Extra Large and they were just new large...I was so confused!
nice comparison photo! I just got the robin's nest ones too....I'l slow to hop on that wagon too...think mine are the tiny ones though!
Ooooh. Thanks for the info Catherine. I don't have many dews, but this is great to distiguish the sizes.
Thanks for sharing this, Catherine! I had no idea there was such a difference. You're so helpful!!!
i have been having fun with dew drops as well. theres so many colors i go crazy!
Just checking in to say Happy Memorial Day! Thanks for the Dew info. I always run on my own timetable and am glad others "dew" too!
Post a Comment