Monday, April 15, 2013

Back soon...in the meantime, enjoy the music :)

Hey all!
There are days I wonder if I shouldn't just give up on the whole blogging thing. I haven't done very well at keeping up with it, and I never seem to have time to hop or visit with you on your blogs, for which I apologize.  But then, the Lord reminds me that this is an opportunity for ministry, as well as crafts, like He did today.

I haven't listened to CCM in a while. But today, the sun is shining and I had time to run out to pick up lunch. So I turned on the radio and this song was playing. Most of you (if you listen to Christian music), know it already as it is not new. It was encouraging and uplifting to me, and I hope to you.  My walk with the Lord has not been easy lately, and this song was a joy-stirring reminder that He's in control, He loves me/us, and He has a plan.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28
 
 

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This was posted on my birthday! AWWW!!!!
I agree, listening to christian music just lifts your spirits and allows you to worship Him through music and song. What a beautiful way to praise and worship our savior.

Sending you lots of love and hopefully reminding you of this post and that if you feel down, turn on the radio, worship, pray and praise! It will turn your day around after spending a few moments worshiping and spending time with your savoir. HUGS again!