Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Foto

This is an oldie (and you'll surely be able to tell by the graininess) that was snapped on a family trip to Lake Tahoe in 2005 with my first camera phone. PTL the technology and my photog skills have improved since then. ;)




I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2



I have a verse-a-day calendar on my desk at work, and this was the verse from Monday. When I read it, the Lord brought to my mind a series of photos I took one beautiful afternoon during our trip. It was before I was saved, but even then God was working on me. I just had this need to be alone in nature, so I parked at a lookout near where we were staying, hiked/walked down toward the water, found a big beautiful boulder and had a seat. I stayed there for a few hours, and soaked in the sun, trees, mountains, water, and sky. And was as at peace as much as an unsaved person can be. What a blessing God's creation is to us, even when we we don't recognize it as His at the time.



Hugs & Blessings,

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH THIS IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I wouldnt say it was grainy ... it looks like a beautiful painting :D So gorgeous!!! I love all of the shades of blue. If you take the time to look you can see Him in everything! Beautiful!!!!

OK, so now I finished reading your post. was reading as I was typing.... and yep, you always know how to word things. A skill I have never had. Beautiful post girly. Thank you for sharing your heart and Gods love, always.