My coworker received a beautiful (and big) bouquet of lilies for Valentine's Day, and has been kind enough to keep them at the office for all of us to enjoy. And let me tell ya, it has really brightened our busy days! While I just couldn't seem to remember to bring in my DSLR (or take it out of the box even), I have been carrying my point & shoot, and was able to snap a few pics. In a few days (or weeks... you know me), you'll see how I get crafty with some of them, but for today, I'll just share this one.
I was totally amazed at the detail my camera captured, and seeing it reminded me of why I've decided to venture into the confusing and intimidating world of hobbyist photography: the opportunity to recognize, capture, and contemplate the Lord's magnificent creation. Wow! and Amen!
I was totally amazed at the detail my camera captured, and seeing it reminded me of why I've decided to venture into the confusing and intimidating world of hobbyist photography: the opportunity to recognize, capture, and contemplate the Lord's magnificent creation. Wow! and Amen!
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:3
May your weekend be a blessed one!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness WOW! this is gorgeous Catherine! It's amazing how God can create the smallest of things and the largest of things and they are all equally magnificent, beautiful, awe inspiring and so moving. He created all of these things to let us know how much he loves us.
Post a Comment