Hello, again. Another sunset, another cell phone pic. This one really took my breath away because when I saw these contrails in the evening sky, I immediately thought, "Doesn't that look like a pathway up to heaven?" And it blessed my heart to have that little bit more insight into what Jacob must have envisioned in his dream. (It makes it all the more dear to me that from this angle, the path begins right over my home.)

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
Genesis 28:12
Wow! God is great and His creation never ceases to amaze. I hope you are able to enjoy it this weekend, and I sincerely hope that if you are uncertain of how to get to heaven yourself, you'll stop into a Bible-based church and ask about God's Simple Plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment