
Hello and Welcome to Claudia and Company's first ever Customer Blog Hop!
We’re so excited to have you join us!
Today Claudia and Company is celebrating all of US: their dear friends and customers and that includes YOU!
If you’ve just joined the fun, be sure to pop over to the Claudia and Company Blog to start the hop and get all the deets!
I had so much fun making this card, despite the sudden onset of a cold. My sentiment and concept are a bit tongue-in-cheek as we had a glorious preview of Spring last week (with sunshine and temps in the upper 50s), only to be brought back to the realities of late February in NE Ohio - snow and ice storms.
For my card I used the adorable Puddle Jumper Winter Hannah, and paired it with one of my all-time fave spring color combos: olive green and turquoise. The papers are from my stash of October Afternoon. I colored the image with Copics and tried my hand at making twill tape flowers, accenting them with color and a bit of Stickles Rock Candy. (Without sunshine, the subtle icy shimmer is hard to see, but we're hoping for a break in the weather later today, so I'll try to get a better shot posted for you later tonight.)
Be sure and leave a comment on each of today’s fabulous posts, to be eligible for the prizes that are up for grabs! You'll have until Monday, February 28, 12pm EST to comment. Winners will be announced on March 1, during the Release Day Showcase.
Here is the complete list of stops on the Hop! Thanks for joining us and happy hopping!
LORi
Tracy
Sheri
Sandra
Krista
Kadie
Piali
Joni
Gwen
Sheng
Margie
Kelly
Jeanette
Cara
Kimmarie
Arielle
Hannah
Beverly
Sharette
Joy
Susan
Carol
Nicole
Paola
Mary J
April
Barb
Lorie
Sarabeth
Catherine <---- You're Here!
30 comments:
WOWZA Catherine!! This is fabulous!! I am seriously loving seeing my Winter Hannah colored by YOU!!! WOW!
HUgs - LORi
Cute card, Catherine... love the flowers!
this just couldn't be any cuter!
Catherine, my dear, oh how I've missed you!! I can't tell you how excited I was that you signed on to be a part of this hop...okay, I can...SO EXCITED!! :) Your creations always inspire me and you just make me smile all over my face. This card is totally fab. There's so much detail to take in and it all fits perfect together. LOVE IT!! And love you, Girlie!! HUGS
We are having the same weather, so I can appreciate this card so much! It's darling, despite the weather forecast!
Beautiful! So much detail and the blues just burst right out of the computer - great showcase of this darling stamp!
VEry nice!
WOW!! Catherine, this is, well... WOW!!! Amazing coloring, and everything is brought together just perfectly!!! Awesome work, my friend!
Love ya!
Lorie
Darling card love the colors.
TFS.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
Cute card! I adore those little rosettes!
Wow Catherine. I love this card.....bright, beautiful and fun...way to go....
Just realized I never emailed you back. Anyways, LOVE that card!!! Those flowers are right up my alley!!!!
: )
Wow..love it! Especially your flower! so pretty!
Ohhh My darlin Lady Cat...
U created such a winner!!
Your coloring is totally TDF...I wish U could give me lessons!!
This sweet image looks like is popping out of the card...so many details...from the amazing d/p to that awesome nestie (and I do NOT have that!!ggrrr *yet!*....lol)
You really worked it g/friend...I absolutly LOVE this gorgeous artsy creation...AND...gotta tella ya...our choice of colors AND pearly detaila are somewhat similar...yeahh sistah!!:o)
*muewahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Love ya Cat!!! :o)
ohh and I forgot to mention THOSE flowers...wow...TDF!!!
U go girl...!!
Great colors! Love the punch, bling and your flowers. tfs
great job.. Very nice
Adorable card! I love your twill flowers! They are sooo pretty!!!
Very Cute! Love the colors!
If you're wondering what that {THUD} was, it was my jaw hitting the floor! Chica, this is WOWZAH to the Nth degree! Awesome color scheme, layers of gorgeous papers, PEARLS, outta this world colored image, and, um, HELLO? Handmade twill flowers? You've been holding out; I hope you realize THAT technique is on the agenda for next Saturday! Seriously, this is FAB, Just like you! Love ya! {HUG}
Wowzers Miss C! This is just TOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE the blues and all the diecuts and the flowers and the pearls... lol. I love it all!!! you are a creative genius!!! I also think this is just so cute with your sentiment. I am so ready for spring... hope it reaches you soon too!!! :)
Hugs and have a great weekend!
Stunning card! Your coloring is outstanding.
Love the title because it is so true. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. The papers are perfect together and your coloring is gorgeous! LOVE the handmade flowers.
Let me just say that, being an "Ohio" girl, I can truly appreciate this card...hehehe. Its really so fun.
Smiles!
Adorable card Catherine!! Love all the fabulous deminsion!!
Funny! I'm tired of snow too! : )
April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com
What an amazing card! I love it! She's adorable.
Wow! Catherine, your winter Hannah is just darling! Great use of winter images in paper and embellishments. Love your twill flowers...great job!!!
Just fabulous!!
Just found your blog on this hop and I am now a follower - so very nice to meet you!
http://lillianchild.blogspot.com
this just puts a smile on my face!
Post a Comment