***Sorry for the delay in posting this. Thanks for your patience.**
It all began with some crappy cards and a dream.
ROFL! 3 short years ago, I took the plunge into blogland, and it's been quite an adventure, filled with rubber, digis, ribbon and, of course, paper! (Glorious paper!) But by far the best part is all the wonderful people I've met, the friendships that have blossomed, and the fellowship that we've shared. ((((HUGS))))
So to say a great big THANK YOU to all of you for joining me on this creative journey, I'm offer up some tasty treats (I hope you think they're as delish as I do). I couldn't decide between an "Everyday" and "Christmas" theme, so you are getting a bit of both.
So to say a great big THANK YOU to all of you for joining me on this creative journey, I'm offer up some tasty treats (I hope you think they're as delish as I do). I couldn't decide between an "Everyday" and "Christmas" theme, so you are getting a bit of both.
"Christmas"
Along with this stamp from The Greeting Farm: 
...and these items from Cosmo Cricket's "Mitten Weather" Collection:
Here's a complete list of what's included:
- 12 Rolls (24 yards total) of American Crafts ribbon
- 6 feet of assorted color and shape Punchinella
- Webster's Pages Bloomers in Berry
- Tim Holtz Alterations Die "Hardware Findings"
- Spellbinders Impressabilities "Flourish"
- EK Success Border Punch
- Basic Grey's "Basics White" 6x6 paper pad
- Pink Paislee's "365 Degrees" 6x6 paper pad
- Cosmo Cricket "Mitten Weather" 6x6 paper pad
- Cosmo Cricket "Mitten Weather" 6x12 cardstock stickers
- Unity Stamp Co. "Christmas Bough" rubber stamp set
- Unity Stamp Co. Ornament rubber stamp
- Unity Stamp Co. "Wish" rubber stamp
- My Favorite Things' "Merry Christmas" clear stamp set
- Stampendous "Retro Bold Border" clear stamp set
- C.C. Designs Sugarplums "Ornament Trevor" rubber stamp
- The Greeting Farm "Stamping Anya" rubber stamp
- Chipboard purse mini album
- Assorted bling, stickers & embellishments
And here's how to win it:
- Become a Follower AND
Pretty easy, eh? The candy is up for grabs through November. I'll draw and announce a winner on December 1st.
And FYI, also on December 1st is the start of the "Jesus Is The Reason" blog hop. There will be prizes and candies, but really the best part is sharing God's love. I sincerely hope you'll join us.

94 comments:
Hi x I have been a follower for some time now x and love popping back to your blog from time to time x This candy is amazing x so keeping my fingers crossed x Leigh x
Hi x popping your blinkie on my blog x Leigh x
wowsah's amazing candy, thanks for the chance to win, I am already a follower
Also off to add your blinky to my blog, thanks again
Congratulations on your blogaversary, your candy sure looks yummy.
Kim xXx
Congrats on your Blogoversary. Fab candy, so love to win it. I am already oyur follower. Hugs,moni
Yay!! 3 years! Congrats! Great blog candy!
Hi Catherine
Wow three years - I am a baby at this in comparison!!!
What fabulous candy too. I have added a link and have been a follower for some time now.
All the best
Hugs Ali x
Wow how sweet of you to give some awesome candy for your anniversary. Happy one to you. My wedding one was yesterday so I would love to win. LOL Thanks and I am a follower already.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com
I am a follower!! THanks for the chance to win awesome candy and Congrats on the blogoversary!
OMG You make me laugh, crappy cards and a dream! Happy Anniversary I'm excited for you. After this I'm gonna do a blast on FB. And you should add your Candy link to my Got Candy Page!
Congrats, you are the BESTEST and I HEART you!
WOOHOO Congrats Congrats Congrats. New Follower Can't wait to go through your blog. :) Thanks for the giveaway.
Hugs,
Meighen
Scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com
scrappin_3rdeeschik@yahoo.com
Wow so much blog candy!!! Congratulations on your three years. Became a follower today.
Happy Blogiversary, Catherine! Thanks for all of the inspiration :)
Happy Anniversary! congrats on 3 years! I just started my blog this week, hope I am still going strong in 3 years! thanks for the inspiration!
Dandy.
http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/
WOW!! Glad I found your blog! Just in time!! You are giving away some great candy!! Thanks for the chance to win!
HeartAMZ1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman
Congratulations on your blogaversary! I am following. Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com
Happy Blogiversary! What a great giveaway! My birthday is Dec 2nd so if you picked me, it would be the most wonderful birthday present! Good luck to everyone!
Holly
hollyshobbie at gmail dot com
I've been a follower (#1) of yours for quite some time now. I love all your creations. Thanks so much for a chance to win! :) (#2)
Terrie Barroso
terriennz@att.net
crafteecards.blogspot.com
(Bonus Entry) I am adding your blog badge to MY blog. :) Thanks again!
Terrie Barroso
terriennz@att.net
crafteecards.blogspot.com
Really awesome!! I am already following you:)
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
WOW what a giveaway...awesome. Thank you for sharing your ideas and tips. I enjoy looking in to see what your up to...congrats as well. kimbob27@hotmail.com
I am a follower!! THanks for the chance to win awesome candy and Congrats on the blogoversary.
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns AT yahoo DOT com
I added your blog badge and link to my sidebar too!!
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
http://www.thecrookedcutter.blogspot.com
Congrats!!! Way to go!! Great Blog Candy!! Thanks for the chances towin! I am now a follower and love it!!!
pattig161@yahoo.com
I'm honored to be one of your newest followers to your fantastic blog. Thanks to Nicole (Canadian Nickl)
Happy Blogiversary.
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com
congrats on the blogaversary!!! thanks so much for the chance to win!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com
Already a follower !!!! Happy Blogaversary! thanks so much for the chance to win. I love your blog.
Hugs,
Liset
I recently found your blog and I love your projects, I am now following!! Thanks for the inspiration.
Tammy
I am adding your button to my blog
http://tammyjennings.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Tammy
Awesome, thanks for doing this for your followers. Gloria C.
gloriaandmickey@yahoo.com
Congratulations!! I think its awesome you have kept at this wonderful art for so long! I hope to be just like you in the future!
Was already a follower!
Now may I say.. HOLY HANNA thats some candy! :)
Thanks for the chance!
tjsgal at gmail dot com
I just found you so I am a new follower!! Conrats on your anniversary & thanks for the chance to win an amazing collection!!
debpaint16@aol.com
I don't have a blog but will happily share this on my FB page!!!
debpaint16@aol.com
Woo hoo....congrats to you!!!!! Wow that is awesome to know you have been blogging this long. I love your work. I found you through a blog hop a while back and became your follower. Thanks for the chance to win!!!
hugs to you,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com
congrats on you blogaverisery......_that was a hard word to type)....lol...great giveaways as well
cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
1) I'm a follower
2) I posted your badge on my blog stampinontheprairie.blogspot.com
3) I'm also posting your giveaway on my blog
4) and I'm leaving a comment on the MARVELOUS gifts you are giving, and congrats on your blogaversary !
OH WOW!!! Catherine this is such yummaliscious candy!!! WOW!!! You are really in a celebratory mood :) and rightly so. THANK YOU for all you have shared these 3 years and thank you for being such an inspiration in so many ways. I will add your lovely badge to my page (why have I not yet?) and of course I would follow you anywhere :D love ya lots!!
(oh And WOOT WOOT FOR THE HOP!!! Great shout out! I will get one posted this week!)
wow! Love your blog. Thanks for the chance to win these great prizes. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Kathy
myscrappycupcake.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm a new follower! Nicole sent me over. I can agree with everythign you said about the crafty world. I'm completley addicted & love all the friends I've made - some I've never met in person and feel closer to some of my friends "IRL" LOL Congrats on the 3 yrs - can't wait to see what else you have in store for us for the next 3!!
I am a new follower! Congrats on your blog. Thanks for the chance to win some awesome blog candy!
aecopenhaver at gmail dot com
Hi there! I am already a follower, thanks so much for the opportunity to play along and Happy Blogoversary!
xdebrax@yahoo.com
How amazing. Congratulations :) Thanks for your generousity and 3 years of a wonderful talent.
Happy Scrappin'
Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for the chance to win! What an awesome giveaway!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
Hi this is my entry for adding your badge to my sidebar. You can see it here:
http://twistedmonkeyscraps.blogspot.com/
Thanks again
xdebrax@yahoo.com
I am a happy follower of your blog! Happy Blogoversary! I love the prizes/candy! I cannot wait for the Jesus is the Reason blog hop! I am so happy to have another Christian blog to follow in blog land! THank you for being an inspiration and sharing your faith! God Bless You!
Awesome candy, thanks so much for the chance and Happy Blogaversay!!!
Congrats. Happy anniversary and to many more! I'm a new follower!
mbchoj at aol dot com
Congratulations!! I am a brand spankin new follower and so happy to have found your blog, I am having such a great time going through all of your projects! Andrea
http://heartinthedetails.blogspot.com
I've been a follower. Great giveaway. Would love to win it.
annadowdy at gmail dot com
Happy Anniversary! You are very talented! I really like your blog banner. Glad to be a new follower :)
spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
Happy Blogiversary!!! Thanks for celebrating and sharing with us!
Great Blog!! Following it now :) Happy Anniversary! Thanks for an awesome giveaway, too!!!
Oooh Catherine, Congratulations to you on your 3rd blogaversary and thank you for celebrating it with a generous giveaway for us!
Awwww congrats on your blogversary!! You've done so well, have wonderful cards and leave great inspiration to pass along so you SHOULD be doing this!! Hugs!
Happy blogaversary, Happy blogaversary, Happy blogaversary, Happy blogaversary!!!!
Wow how time flies!!!!! Here's to many more fun blog posts from my favourite card maker!!!!
PS. did I email you? I'm sure I did but my head has been in the clouds lately ; )
and thanks for voting!!!
Hello!! Happy blogaversary!!
Very nice candy!!! I linked it on sidebar
http://larisa-raznosti.blogspot.com/
I am a follower. Thanks for the chance to win))
Hugs. Larisa. xxx
I have your blinkie on my blog for a long while since )))
I'm already a follower and what a wonderful group of goodies you are offering us! Happy blogaversary!!!!
Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
Hi! Just joined as a follower and I love your blog name as I am addicted to patterned paper too!! The OWH bloghop was my first, but I am thinking of your Jesus is the Reason BH as my next :)
Blessings and congrats on your anniversary!
You know I'm already a follower and one of your biggest fans!! Thanks so much for sharing the love with this awesome give away!
Love ya,
Lorie
Happy Blog Anniversary! I am a follower and have enjoyed your blog and the inspiration. Thanks for a chance to win this awsome candy. Congrats and many more to come!
Im a follower now and I love your blog thanks for the giveaway. Michellecrawford80@yahoo.com
i put your link on my blog michelle-ladybugcrafts.blogspot.com
CONGRATULATIONS on your blogaversary!!!! WOOT WOOT {{{me clapping}}}} and girl you have NEVER made a crappy card!!!! You are so silly! Do you have big Thanksgiving plans??? Hope you have a wonderful one regardless, I am blessed to Know you!
{{{HUGS}}}}
Stacy
Happy Blogaversary!!!! I love it when we are the ones that get presents for this! Your candy is awesome, just like your blog! Thanks for all you do for OWH, too!
Awesome candy, thanks so much for the chance and Happy Blogaversay!!! I linked u up on my sidebar..Hugs Regena
Hi Catherine! Happy blogaversary =) Thanks for letting your visitors celebrate your blogaversary with you! Keep up the amazing work =)
Thank you for the chance to win such fabulous candy! I already follow you and am wishing you a happy blogaversary as well!
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
createwithjoy at gmail dot com
I added your button to my sidebar at Create With Joy!
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
Awesome giveaway. Someone is going to be really lucky. I just became a follower of your blog
Hugs, Rosalee
I have also added your blog badge to my sidebar. Thanks again for the chance(s)
Hugs, Rosalee
Ooooh how I'd LOVE to win! Just became a follower and will put your blinkie on my blog. Also don't want to forget that Jesus is the Reason blog hop in December! I'm getting read to post a picture on my blog of a mini album with that on the front. So awesome!!!
Congratulations on your blog milestone! I have been secretly stalking you for quite some time now, and I love your creations! Great candy by the way.
WOW Catherine... you really know how to celebrate!!! That is truly some amazing candy (drool, drool, drool)...
I would love to enter and hopefully win!!! I'm posting for ya on my Candy Alert Page!
I FINALLY snagged the Jesus is the Reason badge for the Blog Hop and is now proudly displayed : ) I'm looking forward to participating with you.
BTW... I ADORE Charlie! I used to have a chocolate lab :(
Love and hugs ~
Lori
hee hee... you talked me into displaying your blinkie too!!!
Have a wonderful weekend ♥
hi,
i also have become a follower and link you in my sidebar. verry nice candy.
greetings
Manuela
Happy Anniversary! Great candy!
Kisses from Italy ^_^
lioliliola@hotmail.com
Amazing Candy Catherine! Happy Blogaversary! Keep the amazing creations coming!
Hi Fab Candy thanks for the chance to win such great goodies :)
I've added a link in a sidebar and already follow you
hugs Nikki C
I added your badge to my sidebar
thanks for the 2nd chance
Nikki C
A BIG WOO-HOO & YIPPEE on your Blogaversary! Aw, Chica, you know I'd follow you anywhere (especially on a road trip to Archiver's, which is long overdue!) From the very first time we met waaay back in a Kadie Swap, we just clicked, and I am so blessed to be able to call you *friend*, one of those special ones who gets me & my quirky outlook on life, one who is always there to share a laugh with me, comfort me, let me vent, or figuratively slap the sense back into me whenever I need it. LOL! I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed watching your skills as a paper crafter and Copic master grow. I LOVE your unique creativity that shows on every project you make, and I'm never disappointed when I pop on here for a Chica Fix! You have always been such a source of encouragement and inspiration to me, not only in cardmaking, but also in life, and you know I love ya, Sistah! {{{HUGS}}} (oh, and {face smooshies} for Charlie!)
HI Catherine~
YUMMYYYY! This is some tasty lookin' candy I see here...
I am already a blog follower and have now posted your badge on my side bar..
Cant wait for the "Jesus is the reason blog hop"
TFS and a chance to win
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com
Bonnie C
holeeecannoliiii!
This is an incredible candy-give-away!!You always are soooo generous Cat!!!....Of course I am a follower and added your badge to my wee blog...
I honestly cannot believe it's already been THREE years since U started your fun blog adventure!
I am sooo happy to know you thanks to a common passion that cemented a deeper feeling of friendship...
God's willing we will meet irl too somedays...*sigh*
Thank you SO MUCH for such wonderful opportunity to win this awesome prize!!!
YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!! *muwahhh* :o)
Happy Blogaversary! I'm a follower and I've put your badge on my blog :) Thank you for a chance at the awesome candy!!!
I've been here but somehow not signed up as a follower. Weird... Anyway, thank you for offering such an awesome candy! I can't wait to come back for the Jesus is the Reason Blog Hop!
Happy Blogaversary! Thanks for teh chance at these goodies too. It's on my sidebar and I follow
Happy Blogaversary! Great giveaway! Please count me in! I'm a follower and put a link on my sidebar
Happy Blogaversary! Thanks for the chance to win such amazing candy. x
Popping you in my sidebar. x
I just added your blog button to my blog sidebar!
Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
I managed? If so, I would want such great surprise :O)
Greetings from Poland
Kinga
I added you blog badge to my sidebar :O)
Greetings
Kinga
Happy 3rd Blog-oversary!!! How amazing! and so very generous of you to share with everyone!
Wishing you the best of years to come too :)
hugs, margie
Post a Comment