Does anyone do this? Make a card, and then sit and mentally edit? Something about my FWF card was bugging me. The light wasn't right and in editting the photo, the colors were just not reading true. And the buttons. Definitely not giving me the warm fuzzies that button usually do. So, what's a secretly anal retentive girl to do? Carefully pry off the heart and buttons, do it over and reshoot! LOL!

With that out of the way, and after some much needed organizing (there's still tons more - does it ever end????), I hope to have my January KitCat card posted tomorrow.
Snowy Hugs,
8 comments:
I love it BOTH ways!! But i also understand hemming and hawing over a card...I do it all the time!! Either way, I love both versions...the distressing, the vintage feel and the colors are brilliant!
How cute and fun! I do like it better with the one button on the heart.
Haha, I do it all the time with my layouts. Sometimes though I just live and learn. Great card!!!
Too funny! I like them both but think the one button version is my preference as well.
Catherine, I do that all the time too....especially if it doesn't feel just right...both cards are beautiful...but I too think I like the one button version....great job either way....
Thank you for the nice comments on my blog. I'm really enjoying the Life's A Beach cartridge. :)
Hi Catherine. I do like this card. I love the colours and the distressing. It is a very effective card.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx
This is an absolutey FABULOUS combo of stamps!!!
Post a Comment