Woohoo! I am uber excited to be participating in my first 'Friends with Flair'! And excited to share this card, featuring the new set, Love Bug, that came free when I signed up for the Kit of the Month in November! Isn't it cute? I believe it will be available for sale next month. I just love Unity - they treat their customers like gold!
This card is a belated Happy 40th Anniversary card for my dear, sweet & hysterically funny friend Paola. She and her hubby renewed their vows (for the 2nd time) recently. And although I'm not sure how hippie-dippie-trippie they were, I couldn't resist going with the Love Bug and some flower power to commemorate their union in 1969 - a follow up to the "Summer of Love"! :D The "Just Married" sentiment is one of a few options you have for the back of the bug, and the hearts that are hanging off the back (cuter than tin cans, eh?) are the largest from a 3-heart stamp that is also from the kit.
Be sure to visit the Unity blog for a complete list of today's 'Friends with Flair' crafters! And don't forget to leave comments at all the blogs for a chance to win FREE STAMPS!

Peace & love ;)

Image(s): Unity Stamp Co. - Love Bug
Pattern Papers: We R Memory Keepers -Tiffany's Collection
Cardstock: local source
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut
Embellishments: Basic Grey pearls, white thread, Prima flowers
Tools: Tonic/Tim Holtz Distressing Tool; Making Memories Paper Piercing Tool
Colored with Copics
Colored with Copics
31 comments:
Love that pp...great card!
Oh! This is sooo cute! You did a great job with the colors, layout, everything! Love it and they will, too!
Catherine, this card is soooo cute! I just have to get that image soon! Flower Power! *smile*
Love it! So adorable! Love your colouring and choice of dp! Fantastic card!
So cute! I love how the flowered paper matches the feel of the love bug.
love love love it!!!
Its gorgeous
supper paper and colors!
Orli
my blog
i cannot wait to get this stamp---tooooo cute:)
Welcome to Friends with Flair!!! Your card is AMAZING!!!! The coloring is beautiful with the paper!!!
That paper is great with this stamp! I also love how you did the back window! Great card!
WOW, this card is great!! Love the coloring, the stamping and the distressing. Great use of the stamps. :-) Inspiring!!
Wow! This is gorgeous!
So cute love the Bug!!!
Great card. Love the hearts hanging fron the sign.
Catherine...This card is amazing!! I love the DP and that image is just so cute!! Gorgeous card!! Xx
That card really is SOOOO cute!!!
fantastic!! love this stamp set it is so going to be mine today, as soon as I make an order that is! Now you have made me want it more.
I am in LOVE with this card! HOLY cuteness, Batman! ALL the perfect touches, the DP is ROCKIN' and your coloring is awesome! CONGRATS on your first FWF! Wasn't it fun!!!!?
This is too cute, I love VW Bugs!
OMGosh, darling!
OOOOOH I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
LOVE IT
LOVE IT!
That paper is so perfect for he litle luv bug! Love those dangling hearts! Awesome card!
Awesome card!! your little hearts hanging from the back of the card are super cute and that pp is so perfect with this image!!
Oh My Words Cat!!
I feel sooooooooooooo blessed and honoured that you would think of us,dedicating this awesome card for our 40th renewal!It is an absolutly stunning testament of your creativity!! did U know that I always wanted a'bug'?? well..thanks to you,now I'm finally getting one:o)lol
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee EVERYTHING about this card,and leave it to you to find the perfect sentiment and ribbon in one! I can't wait to see it irl!
Thank YOU sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much! You are truly priceless my friend! **muwahhhhhhhhhhh**
Paola
btw...this is the third time that we remarried each others *wink*:o)
Cute Card!!
Oh wow, love this! I need that stamp!
oh, what a fun funky perfect card!! Love the 60's vibe!!
GASP!!!! This card is FABULOUS time infinity!!!! I know Paola is going to love, love, love it!!! Every detail is utter perfection, and I am truly diggin' those pink hearts dangling from the license plate!!!! What a GrOOvY creation...now it's time to bust out with the Hendrix and Joplin cds:o)
Love ya!!!
Carolyn
Oooooooo! {squealing & clapping} This is soooo cuuuuuute I can't stand it! The DP and colors you chose are *perfect* for the image, and OMG look at the sign with the little hanging hearts!! I just know Paola was tickled with your card!! {HUG}
so funny car. It is nice )))))))
This card is outstanding!! Dang, Girl...you're on FIRE!!
AWEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is DARLING!!! I LOVE that image and the hanging hearts. Perfect!!!!! :)
Post a Comment