Thursday, July 26, 2012

Winner Winner Chikin' Dinner...or Lunch

The winner of the Chik-Fil-A $20 Gift Card is...

Tara!


Tara, please email me at paperaddictcatherine(at)gmail(dot)com with your full name and address and I will get the GC mailed out to you asap!

Thanks to all who commented, especially for sharing your favorite Scriptures with me, which were a tremendous blessing!  This is one of my favorites from God's Holy Word:

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.


(((HUGS))) and don't forget:  Chik-fil-A Appreciation Day is Wednesday, August 1st!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Congratulations Tara!!!
Enjoy your chicken :D hehehe!!! Now I am hungry!!! :)

Thank you all for sharing God's love and God's word and for sharing your heart.

Have a very blessed weekend my friend!

<3 TOC Heather