My DT pal Suzi (aka Mrs. Weyremaster) came up with a brilliant idea for a crafty year-in-review and though I found it late, I'm still super excited to play along. There's still time if you'd like to join us: you have until 7 a.m. Wednesday morning GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) to link your "Top 10" post via InLinkz on this post. And then we hop! I'm really looking forward to being introduced to some new blogs, and visiting old friends. Things have been so busy (and sometimes hectic) this year, and I'm sure that even on the blogs I faithfully follow, I've missed some super fab creations. Once the InLinkz closes, I can't wait to get hopping and check it all out!

Okay, so this is tough! Picking faves of your friends' is easy, but not so much choosing from your own creations. But, here it goes, in no particular order:

Okay, so this is tough! Picking faves of your friends' is easy, but not so much choosing from your own creations. But, here it goes, in no particular order:
Image: "New Friends" by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD
Image: "Teapot Pippin" by Louby Lou
Image: "Alice with Mushrooms" by Wild Flower Kids
Image: "Lola" by Simply Betty Stamps
Images from "She Sprouted Wings" by Melody Ross for Unity Stamp Co.
Image: "Lola Back 2 School" by Simply Betty Stamps
Image: "Fairy Elaine" by Simply Betty Stamps
Images: "Tickled Pink Birthday Set" by Heather Rollin for Tickled Pink Stamps
Image: "Spooky Birthday" by Tiddly Inks
Image: "Stella" by The Greeting Farm
Wow! What a year! 2010 was such a blast, and I have faith that 2011 will be just as stellar! I'm so thankful for all of you who have shared it with me, and look forward to growing with you throughout the new year, both in friendship and in crafty-ness. ;)
((((HUGS)))
22 comments:
What a great collection of (some) of your best work! Gorgeous colors and fabulous layouts! You ROCK!!
Cute! Cute! Cute! Love each of them, but my favorite has to be the little mouse in the tea pot! Thanks for sharing with us!
Wow, what a colourful selection of cards! I love the grungy pink birthday card - seriously cool! Happy crafting for 2011 :-)
Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing :)
Great cards. TFS.
Wow, what a variety of beautiful cards! My fav is the first one - think because I'm partial to the patterened paper you used and that image is so cute!
What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. I love the pink and black birthday card!
Happy New Years!
--Cheryl--
OMGosh What a stunning array of beautiful creations. I love your colouring, you really are an inspiration. Thank you so much for joining in the hop.
All the best for 2011
Suzi
xxx
Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)
Beautiful cards! love your coloring xx Marley
Fantastic collection of cards!! I even remember seeing some of them on other blog challenges!!!
WOW these cards of yours is so very beautiful :) Love the colors :)
Hugs and best wishes for 2011 :)
beautiful selection! Love your idea to use black ans another color! Thanks for sharing and a happy new year
Nice cards!
I love the first one best and the second one's stamp a so cute!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Heidi-Mari
Beautiful, beautiful cards
What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!
Carolyn
I love these, Catherine! My favourites are the Melody Ross and pink birthday banner cards. Thanks for sharing your talent!
u deserve lot of wow for ur cards.
Beautiful selection of cards, TFS
Wonderful cards... love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)
What a collection! Such variety and all so beautifully colored.
PLEASE STOP!! OMG! Drooling over your individual cards is one thing, but seeing all these rockin' creations in one post? I'm overdosing on Catherine Creativity! This gorgeous mix truly showcases the range of your talent, from sweeties to creepies! LOL! Oh Chica, thanks for being a cheerleader, motivator, counselor, confidant, and priceless friend. Wishing nothing but happiness & many blessings for you & your family in the new year and always! Love ya! {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment