Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BLOGAVERSARY WINNER!

THANK YOU all soooo much for celebrating 3 years of blogging with me! I'm so grateful for all of you who have been with me for awhile, and excited to meet so many new friends (I'll be by to visit as soon as I can!)!

The winner is:

CONGRATS to Andrea at Love Is In The Details


Woohoo! Andrea, please email me at catherinethepaperaddict (at) yahoo (dot) com to claim your prize! I hope you have a marvellous time with all of it! (((HUGS))))

Okay, so just because the Blogaversary is over, that certainly doesn't mean the winning has ended. Please join us for the "Reason For The Season" Hop! There's love & inspiration (I hope) for all, and LOTS of opportunities to win! Click HERE to be taken directly to my post.

Wishing everyone all the joys of the season and wishing you a very blessed day!

3 comments:

kadie said...

Happy Blogaversary, Sweetie!!

Congrats to Andrea! Such Yummy and generous Candy!

aremus said...

Congrats on your blogaversary!!!

Love Is In The Details said...

Oh my word!!! Thank you so much, I am so very excited I can't even tell you :) Like I said before I was thrilled just to have found your blog, now to win, over the moon! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Andrea