Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We Have a Winner!

Hello all! I am sorry for posting this late. Just got back yesterday evening from a little trip Up North. It was a long day and I'm a bit worse for wear.

Thanks to everyone who entered and became a follower during this little contest! We had 51 entries, and that means 5 extras went into the candy box. Woohoo!


Congrats to Penni of Lazy Cats Cards!
I hope you enjoy all the goodies!

I'll be getting my craft on this evening and be back tomorrow with a new creation. Until then, belated Happy Fourth and have a great day! (I'd send hugs, but it is super hot and muggy here today - blech! LOL)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Penni *Hugs* thank you Catherine for the wonderful chance at your candy. I hope that you had a great break.

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice un saluto a te.... ciao

Unknown said...

Well done Penni x couldnt have gone to a nicer lady x Leigh x

Scrapamum said...

Yay Penni!!!!!
SO glad you're home safe and sound!! Did you have a good trip?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Penni,and Catherine,thank you for offering this lovely candy.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hey sweets!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) I have missed you oodles!!!(of noodles) So .... anyway :D Hope things are well on your end. Congratulations Penni!!! Enjoy all that candy :)!!!

karen said...

You didn't come north enough because I didn't see ya girl!

Hoope you had a fun trip!!