Monday, October 4, 2010

*Ding*Ding*Ding* Winner!

Thank you all sooooo much for hopping with us this weekend! I had a blast and am so thankful for all of your comments and especially to those who became followers (aka new friends)! It may take me a few weeks, but I hope to pop over and check out all your blogs!

One blog I've already taken a peek at is http://karelj.blogspot.com/ and I have to say, after just one quick visit, this is one hysterical, smart and talented chica! Not only will I be following Karel, but she is also my blog candy winner! Yay!!!!!! Congrats, Karel! Please email me at catherinethepaperaddict (at) yahoo (dot) com and I'll get your prize in the mail ASAP.

((((((HUGS)))))))) to you all, and especially to Nicole and all the hop participants for an amazing and inspiring event!

Hopefully, this hop sparked some magical H'ween inspiration, but if you are looking for even more, be sure to check out Simply Betty Challenges's 12 Days of Halloween ! Have fun and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Congrats Karel!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I am just squirmming with excitement! I had such a great time on this blog hop and think Catherine is amazing. Thank you for the kind words, as well as the candy.
One last thing, since it's October--have you squooshed your tatas yet this year? Do it for the Girls!