Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THANKS!


Hmmm....I wonder who this could be for????? Any guesses?????

Well, we'll find out for sure in a few days when it gets delivered. Hope she likes!

TFL!

9 comments:

kadie said...

Too cute! Love those papers and those colors SO MUCH!

MiamiKel said...

What a sassy card, LMBO!! And I am sure I know who this is for -- it will be a big hit! Well done, gf!

Lorie said...

Well, I'm not very good at guessing, but it's a GREAT card!! Love the paper, your coloring, ribbon, and EVERYTHING!!!!

Maria said...

Cute card, Catherine. That girl sure is sassy! Love it! Love the colors and the pattern on the dp. Whoever is receiving will surely be happy!

Maria

Janis Lewis said...

LOL and I didn't know you had my address... but what would you be thanking me for anyway? Oh well, guess it's not for me. Although if I received that groovy chic in the mail, I would probably post it on my frig for at least a month or three.

Brandi said...

Cute!! I love the glasses.

Smiles,

Brandi

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness, she so sassy, retro, and funky! I love her! Whoever receives this card will have a huge smile on her face (I'm assuming it's going to a female!!)

I wonder if I could pull off bell bottoms, a scarf in my hair, and awesome sunglasses? Probably not!!

Mary Giles said...

Catherine this is so sassy! I love the colors and the sparkles on the glasses are perfect!

Michelle Pearson said...

love her glittery glasses! :)