
My dear friend Kelly is hostessing a "Monsters vs. Aliens" swap on SCS. I've had this DoodleFactory creature for a while now, and thought I might as well put him to use. But what is he??? After spending the last 3 nights working with him, I'm still not sure. But I figure he must be one or the other, eh?
I used Copics to color, nesties for his matting, dew drops on the punched stars, and pop dots on my little creature and the sentiment. TFL!
6 comments:
Catherine, that is too cute! I love the expression on his face!
I love DF and this card! I love all the fun colors and that paper is perfect with this creature. I hope I get one.
Oh my gosh!! SOOOOOO cute! LOVE THAT PAPER!! How super fun. I really hope I get one...that swap is so huge though!!
I love it! I wanna get up and dance now :)
Catherine, you have such a great eye for cute and funny stamps! From your butt bear to this, so many or your wonderful creations just make me smile, and you put everything together so perfectly! I LOVE this!! Your copic skills have ME doing the happy dance!! GREAT JOB!!!
He's a silly monster, in my opinion! He's funny! I love the dance and the BIG eyes! He's totally fantastic!! LOVE IT! Awesome background paper too!
Post a Comment