Monday, April 13, 2009

'Add to Me' Challenge


My SBS2 Sisters will be so impressed and thrilled ;) LOL! to see that I'm finally posting my finished card!

This was a very fun, totally new to me challenge, where each participant sent out a blank card. The person to receive it next would add 1 thing to the card, and then pass it on to the next person, and so on. Once everyone else has added to your card, you get it back. So this card started as just plain dark green cardstock, and now look at all the beauty that has been so lovingly added by my Sisters!

AnnMarie organized this, and I'm hoping she'll host another one soon! Thanks AM!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

whoot! very fun card you have there Catherine!! That was a fun challenge!

AnnMarie said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing!! :)

kadie said...

so cute! I love everything about it, esp the colors and the awesome color job on the truck!! Love it!

Naturliche Body Bliss said...

adorable!
hope you're healing!!
xoxo

L.A. said...

It turned out great! Love how it all came together. Hope your getting around without pain!

MiamiKel said...

WHat a great idea! Okay, curiousity!! Who ends up with the finished product? It's superb!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! It's so cute...

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Aw, how fun! AnnMarie is too cool! I love this! Never heard of a challenge like that!

Judy McMullen said...

What a terrific challenge and love the result! So pretty!!