
Miss Kelly's birthday was in late March. Kelly is a vibrant, fun-loving gal living with her almost too good to be true DH and 4 adorable kiddos is sunny Miami! And she *hearts* Elzy's. So when I came across this image in my stash, I just had to do her up Kelly-style with lovely golden tresses and vibrant colors!

If you've visited Kelly's blog, you know she loves sandcastles. So again to my trusty stash for this Amuse image. Kelly recently endured some remodeling at her casa, and is now settling into her new creative area. I don't know how often she'll secret herself away in there, but thought a little doorhanger would set the tone for any little visitors who come a knockin'. The exact tones of aqua were a complete guess on my part (who knew there were so many shades!), so I went for 2 shades and some shimmer! The sandy background was the real labor of love: 2 layers of pigment and another of Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, some heavy-duty sponging and a lot of heat setting later, but I was so pleased with the result!
It is much belated, my dear friend, but I am wishing you the best of everything and an abundance of blessing on your birthday and everyday. {{{hugs}}}
9 comments:
These are so sweet, Kelly is going to love them!
These are fab! She's going to love them!! I hope she has (had?) a great birthday!!
She's gonna love em for sure! They're fabo!!!!
Hugs~Becky
Gahh, what a surprise to see this on your blog! I'm so honored!! I could shout to the heavens how GORGEOUS this sandcastle door tag is - it's beyond amazing! The coloring, shading, how you made them work so well together - inspiring. And LOVE LOVE LOVED my birthday card (and everything!!) It is so vibrant and colorful and sits proudly on my shelf :) I am truly honored .... thank you - again! What a blessing you are to me! *Hugs!*
I am such a slacker!!!! I have been so consumed in my own little world that I didn't even realize I had missed Kelly's birthday:o( I hope she will be able to forgive me!
I know she is going to adore your fabulous card and door hanger!!!! I can see that every detail was created with lots of love!!! You are such a sweetheart:o)
Love and Hugs!
Carolyn
Super super cute!!! Love the little Elsie!!
Wow! Terrific card and door hanger for our Kelly Bella! It suits her to a T!!!
You should be pleased - it's amazing and I know Kelly is going to be nutso about it. It's sooo perfect ~ just like you :)
Kelly will be thrilled!! You nailed this one sister!! Great job!
Post a Comment