
This is my contribution to a Snoopy/Peanuts swap.
I know it looks super simple, but this card gave me fits! I originally had it on a red card base with a chocolate chip wheel stamp on the top and bottom, but it seemed to be just too much and distracting.
IRL, the green is more vibrant and has a great texture. Oh well, I hope the other swappers won't be too disappointed!
4 comments:
Great card! I am a dog person too! (and a cat person, and a bunny person and cow pers...)
Heeheehee. I love that stamp & sentiment. Brings back great TV memories. I hear you about the simple ones giving you fits. I just can't make a simple card to save my life. Your trouble was worth it though. This is perfectly adorable! :O)
I love this! The wonderful striped paper really works with the image. I love Snoopy! I love the whole Peanuts gang!!
Oh, you might think it's simple but it's super duper cute!!! I think you did an excellent job!!
Post a Comment