Sorry I've been out of touch for awhile. Unfortunately, it will probably continue for another week or so. I've had a terrible cold since Christmas, and started antibiotics, etc. this week.
Hope you all are having a good New Year, and I hope to be back up and running soon.
8 comments:
Happy New Year Catherine! I'm sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!
Your SBS2 sis,
Maria (Stampin Inspirations)
I feel your pain! I was on antibotics last week! I hope you get to feeling better. We'll be here when you return.
Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to see more of your crafty stuff!
Happy New Year Catherine, oh poor you this illness is really hitting people hard this christmas, hope you get better really soon
Hugs
Alex xx
HI!! Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!!
-Karyn
Get well soon! and best wishes for a healthy and happy new year!!!
sorry you've been 'out of action', i feel ya! i've been up-n-running for about a week now, feels great since i was down since 12/20!
hope you recover quickly!
sbs2 SIS,
jenn*
Hi Catherine,
Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun:(
When you feel better, I hope you'll participate..
You've been tagged!
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Lori SBS2
Post a Comment