Thanks Lori for bringing me into the game! What fun!
Okay, here are my 7 random/odd factoids:
1. I've never broken a bone (knock on wood), but I am the queen of soft tissue injuries. I fell on the playground in 6th grade, and my left calf swelled up 7 cm. I still have scar tissue (which looks like fatty bumps - how lovely!) on my leg. I also have a little soft bump on my forehead where I hit the steering wheel in a car accident at age 17.
2. I'm double-jointed. Until I turned 30, I could still touch my big toe to my nose.
3. I love bacon (as long as it's crispy) but otherwise am totally grossed out by pork. My family has ham for Christmas - I had an all-beef hot dog.
4. I didn't get my first pedicure until I was 31. I have a hang-up about my feet.
5. In high school chem, I was called Morticia (like on the Addams Family) because I was going through a goth period.
6. When I was in elementary school, I used to write love notes to my older sister's cute high school guy friends - in crayon.
7. I can twitch my nose like a bunny - an inherited skill from my mom.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! my feet are MY feet also!! I totally get it! Thanks for your tag notes......nice to hear some other weird (in a nice way) facts about you!!
Post a Comment