Thursday, January 24, 2008

I must be tired...


It took me 1/2 hour to make this card! Can you believe it! I need to go to bed now, I think.
You can't quite see it until you click to enlarge the image, but on the white strip of paper is stamped "Thanks for your kindness" from SU!, stamped in a coral-pink color and embossed with clear EP.

15 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Well, what you have so far is great! I can't wait to see the finished card!

Catherine said...

Oh, I hate to break it to you Carol, but that's it.

Cathrine StClair said...

LOL! This is so me latley. Everything I do seems to take FOREVER and half the stuff I'm making is just getting tossed. I hope I get back on the wagon soon.

Really, the layout is nice and I love pink and brown together. I like how you used the flourishes too - those are not always easy.

Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn said...

I love this card. Chocolate Chip is one of my favorite "neutral" colors to use on a card. I just love the color combination and the simplicity of the layout!

Lynn

Crystal Ware said...

I think this turned out great. I really like it :D

Anonymous said...

This is really nice! I had one of those days, when it took me 30 minutes for a simple card :D Great job though!

Michelle Pearson said...

love the tone on tone flourishes.....good idea....will have to try this!!

Sara Henton said...

It looks really good though. Hey babe, I got your card today. Thank you so much, I really didn't expect it. I have to post it on my blog later. Just wanted to let you know I got it.

Anonymous said...

I can believe it. Some days it can take me that long to decide what color combo I want to use, LOL. This card did come out cute! I expecially like how you used clear embossing on the flourishes. It is something I had not thought of doing, but really like the results!

Maria said...

1/2 and hour! Wow, that's actually quick and it came out fabulous! I can make a card in 1/2 on a good day. . .a lot of times it takes me longer.. .maybe because I tend to watch television when I make cards!

Your SBS2 sis,
Maria

Bonnie said...

I like it! The colours are great together! I will tell you it always take me longer than 30 minutes to make a card!! By the time I change the paper, change the layout, change the stamp, go make lunch etc etc etc come back and look and change it up again!! I wish I could do something that pretty in 30 minutes!

Unknown said...

I know the feeling, lol hope you had a good nights sleep xx

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning! I love this original colour combo and the embossed stamps are perfect with the paper. :0) Mel

Sara Henton said...

however long it took, it look great!!!

Flabbernoogles said...

I must need to put some eyedrops in...when I first looked at the card, I thought the sentiment said 'thanks for your support'!!! I must be getting tired. It's a cute card!