Alana tagged me on her blog for this game, which is a twist on the one it seems we've all been doing (7 weird/random facts). I need to add a question at the end and tag 2 other. So, I tag Mel and Sara (who I hope is back to blogging soon, I miss her!). And my question is #20.
Update: 1-22-08
And now I'm tagging Fabrizio, whose blog I found from a comment he left on my SBS2 sister Alex's blog. (It's like 6 degrees of separation, or something).
Here are my responses:
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: Charlie and Charlie (I don't scrap anything but dear ol' Charlie)
2. What are the two best places you’ve been to? Maui and Lake Tahoe
3. Name two things you do every day: Pet Charlie and take my multi-vitamin
4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you: I'm obsessed with my hair and I'm kinda moody
5. Two places you wish to visit: Hawaii (over and over and over again) and the UK
6. Two things you may not know about me are: I love parasailing and my next goal is to go up in a hot air balloon (I'm conquering my fear of heights - which brings up another related fact - I'm only 5 feet 1 inch tall!)
7. Two nicknames you’ve had at some time in your life: Cat and Crabtree
8. Name two of your favorite drinks: I gave up Diet Coke (and all cola products for New Year's), so, I'm going with iced tea and Starbucks
9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? I was a night receptionist at my college dorm (fun because my friends would come keep me company, interesting to see who was checking in whom as their guest at 1:00 a.m.), and all of my HR jobs-people will complain about everything, which is why I left the field after 9 years: enough already!
10. What are two things you would like to learn? To knit and to sew
11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? I'm with Alana on this one - more space! and better lighting (I scrap in the kitchen)
12. What are two of your favorite stamp companies? Right now I'm loving Autumn Leaves (the Rhonna Farrer series), and StampFrancisco
13. What are your two favorite stamping tools? Punches (since I just figured out how to make scalloped edges with my corner rounder by reading about it on SCS) and my distressing kit (files of all sized and shapes)
14. What are your 2 favorite occasions to make cards for: Cards for my friend/pen-pal Katie and Birthday
15. What 2 times are the best for you to get stamping done: Weekends usually late evening into the AM hours, and at SU! workshops (stamp-a-stack, etc.)
16. What are the last 2 cd's you bought or 2 artists you last downloaded: The Cars and Journey (I'm revisiting the '80s and having a great time!)
17. What are your 2 favorite colors: Green and Black (not usually together though)
18. What are 2 crafting products/tools that you want to try but never have? Nestabilities (which are on my shopping list), and Copics (also on the list)
19. What are your two favorite types of inkpads (pigment, chalk, dye, Palette, catseye, etc...) SU! Classic ink & Brilliance Dew Drops (rich color, juicy pads, small for easy storage, no edges to inhibit stamping larger stamps - this is why I abandoned the ColorBox cat eyes)
20. My Question: What are your two favorite designer paper lines: BasicGrey Periphery and BasicGrey Infuse
6 comments:
Hi Catherine, thanks for your kind comments on my blog and thank you for visiting ! This tag game sounds very fun !!!
Awesome facts I'm with you on the more light and space to work in and I have a Charlie (my DH Charles) but I NEED a dog again ;0(--and WEE thanks for tagging me :0) I get to play! ... off to answer these :0) Mel
P.S. Your number 20 is an AWESOME question! Basic Grey all the way!
Thanks Catherine for the tag game. I've done mine and posted it ! I had great fun answering the questions !
Hey Catherine! I'm 5'1" too!!!
Hey Alana,
Shorties of the world: Unite!
I was just talking to a coworker today about what an un-accommodating place the grocery store is - I'm too short to reach the top shelf (unless I climb, which I admit, I do), and my arms are too short to reach all the way to the back of the shelves. :( LOL!
Fun Q&A! It's not bad being short. I'm only a tiny bit taller than you and know how it feels :D
Post a Comment