Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Simply Stated Gratitude (late post)

Every Veterans Day, I'm reminded just how thankful I am for the brave men and women who have served this wonderful country. And I try to take a moment to say so.

Here's the card I gave my coworker and his wife this year (both Air Force vets), with some homemade chocolate chip cookies and a gift card to a local restaurant. It's shamefully insufficient, but it's how I express my gratitude.


 

To make this, I used scraps of Creative Imaginations paper (one for the strip, and one to punch out with my 1" circle punch), my Cuttlebug A2 Stars embossing folder, and a stamp from Verve's American Hero set.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

love the embossed stars on your card

Ursula Schneider said...

I think you're very generous to reach out in this way. And such a lovely card.

Thanks for your very kind comments on my blog and for sharing your support.