Hello! It is a beautiful spring day here in Ohio, and I hope where you are as well. I will be back in a couple days with another installment of my "Going Grey..." series, but today the card I have to share is all about pretty pastels, which just screams spring (either that or ice cream) to me. I made this for a friend from church, whose birthday was yesterday (hanging head in shame), using this super cute, slightly mod Wonky Dot Cake from Fresh Brewed Designs. This is my 2nd entry for this month's
Fresh Brewed Challenge #90 "Tie It Up". I colored the image with Copics and everything else is from my stash, including the "matches so perfectly it just about made my day" yummy satin ribbon.

I hope you'll join the lovely ladies at Fresh Brewed Designs for this challenge, and be sure to enter Heather's
Birthday Blog Candy!

Have a wonderful weekend, and I pray you'll take the time to worship our Lord this Sunday. God bless you!
4 comments:
Gorgeous colors! that bow finishes it off perfectly! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)
This card is so cute! Love the simple design and your colors are lovely! Wonderful ribbon and great job with the Copic coloring! God bless!
such a fab card !
You SO Rock!!! I loooove this card. That is my FAVORITE shade of teal. and the peach sets it off beautifully!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges month long prize challenge for April and thank you for celebrating my birthday with me and sharing about my blog candy!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com
Post a Comment