Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Top 10 of 2011


I hope this post doesn't come across as prideful. I played along with Mrs. Weyremaster's version of picking annual faves last year, and it was so much fun! This year, it's the lovely Kellie Winnell hosting the link party, and I hope you'll join in.

In no particular order, here are the creations that I was most pleased with and hope were pleasing to the Lord as well:






































Thanks for taking a peek at my personal {crafty} year in review. I hope your new year is blessed!

5 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Oh Catherine! It is so nice to see your creations throughout the year. Thay are all beautiful and worthy of a little show boating. I hope you are well and enjoying your holiday season.
Hugs!
Glo

Eulanda said...

I love them all!!! Such talent found here. :) Hope your holidays were nice. Miss ya!! Happy new year my friend! Hugs!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Catherine your work is just lovely! I especially love your work with all the Soggies. :) Here's to a happy, crafty 2012!!

Marjo said...

Awesome batch of cards, xoxo Marjo

~Paola~ said...

awww...it's such a pleasure to visit your blog...I apologize for not having visited sooner my dear friend but rest assure I DO think of you often and treasure you in my prayers. Loveee all of your selections....U sure are one very talented crafter Cat!!
Happy New Year to you filled with many blessings!! ♥♥♥ xoxox ♥♥♥