Aloha! Welcome to another edition of International Inkers!

This month's kit was sent to us by one of our German delegates, Imke, and it was so cute! Take a look:

Creating with this adorable image from The Greeting Farm was a nice mental vacation (the only kind I can take right now) back to my favorite travel destination: Hawaii.
As is my normal state lately and especially at this time of year (aka busy season at work), I was crafting on the fly and kept things clean & simple, but I hope not boring, mostly due to the great embellies Imke supplied. All I added was the cardstock and the pink web ribbon.

Be sure to pop over and visit all the Inkers today! Imke's blog has a triple treat: her gorgeous card, Tanja's amazing card, and a chance to win a kit of your own! Totally worth the trip!
4 comments:
I like that piece of coral-like netting! Very cute!
Catherine, you´ve done a fabulous job with my kit. I like CAS cards and yours is great. Your coloring is awesome !!! The web ribbon fits perfect with the shells. Hugs to you !!
Awwwwwww Catherine, thank you for dropping by my blog...it was nice *seeing* your smiling face:) I hope all is well with you and yours! Your card is absolutely darling!!! I love it's sweet simplicity, and your coloring is flawless!!! Such a sweet creation:)
Miss You Hugs!
Carolyn
awww wowwowowow!! what a
gorg-E-O-S,classy card this one is!! Its coloring is oh so,so, sooooooooo flawlessly done!! I wish I knew how to color like you Cat!:o)Clever idea to use 'netting' behing the image...absolutly perfect!!
Post a Comment