Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday...with Foto

*gasp* Okay, granted I took a professional exam on Monday this week (and passed - PTL!). And was out of town on business the week prior. And had a spiritual conference the week before that. And was recovering from a cold before that. But still. I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. Or that it's September already.

Anywho, I ran home on my lunch to check on the pooches, and rather than do his business, Cyrus decided he'd lounge on the deck. Only Cyrus would consider it relaxing to go out in the stiffling heat & humidity we're experiencing today. Is it possible he knows it's Labor Day Weekend?!?

Of course Charlie might be even wiser, since he decided he wasn't leaving the A/C for any reason, full bladder or no. I don't blame him. It's not my favorite weather either.

Enjoy your weekend & be safe! (I hope mine, and yours, includes crafting!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! He's enjoying the patio much better than Oliver....Hope it cools off for you a little so's you can enjoy your weekend!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh what a great pic! To be lazy for a few minutes and stop and just chill like Cyrus!!! I think that is a hint.. thanks Cyrus, I think I will ;)!!! lol!

I do hope this weekend includes crafting. I NEED the stress relief!!!

Sending lots of hugs and smiles.
Heather