God bless you! This is indeed a blessed time of year, as we remember Christ sacrifice on the cross at Calvary, and celebrate his triumphant victory over death! My friend, if you have already accepted Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, as your personal savior, you already know what this miracle means. If you are not yet a believer, then we hope that we can, as God commands, help illuminate your path and guide you to the true Light, the Lord Jesus Christ. God created this world and everything in it. And He created you, in His image, and seeks fellowship with you. His gift is love and everlasting life in Heaven, and all He asks in return is that you trust in Him, believe on His Son, that He was born both God and man, sinless, and walked upon the earth as one of us, ministering to us. That Jesus became sin for us, to reconcile us with the Father, taking upon Himself the penalty for all of ours sins, and that through His substitutionary death upon the cross, through faith, by the grace of God, we can know a peace and joy everlasting for all eternity with Him in Heaven. My friend, Jesus will return one day, and we will all be called to give an account. Will you take this opportunity, to step outside yourself to accept His forgiveness? He promises to blot from His memory all of our sins if we repent them and believe on Him. Or will you be blind to His love, turn your back to Him and the salvation He has purchased for you, and suffer hellfire and eternal torment as the just punishment for your sins? I think if you are honest with yourself, if you recall your most desperate hours, you will realize that when no one on this earth could help you and you couldn't help yourself, you turned to God and begged Him for mercy and grace. You'll realize that you are a mere mortal man, and that in your darkest hour you looked for something above yourself. My friend, you were looking to God. Take the next step, accept Jesus Christ into your heart. I promise, your life will never be the same. Walk with the Lord, cast all your cares upon Him, accept the gift of new life in Christ. It is a sweet and richly blessed life. No, it won't always be easy, but as you study His word (the Bible) and open your heart to Him, you'll find miracles. He will enable you to do things you can't even imagine. He will be your constant friend in times of trouble. He will never forsake you. He will forgive your trespasses (if you confess and repent them), and He will enable you to forgive others. There is no greater gift. Take it!
If you are just starting out with us today, please head over to Heather's blog. The hop order is as follows:
I'm sorry to report that I do not have my card ready to share. I'm now on Day 3 of the flu. As soon as I'm able (which may not be before the end of the hop), I will post my card. In the meantime, I hope you will join with us by creating and linking your own Christ-centered Easter Card/Project. You have until Friday, April 15th and each creation linked will be entered into a random prize drawing.
22 comments:
Catherine!
I am so sorry you are not feeling well still. :(
Thank you for getting this hop together and joining this group of believers together to share and spread the love of Christ to others. Praying lives are touched, seeds are planted, hearts are healed, lives are changed forever. He is here, i feel his presence in this hop.
I am also praying that you feel better and heal quickly. Lots of love and thank you for all you do. Your friendship is such a blessing to me and I thank God for you every day.
Heather
Catherine - I'm sorry to hear that you're not well, and I pray for God's healing hand on you. Bless you for being involved in the hop in whatever way you can, and I pray that you will be able to share of His saving works with those you know who do not know Him!
Hugs Catherine and hope you are feeling real better real soon!!
Linda
I hope you feel better, take care and God Bless! Thanks so much for putting on such a wonderful and meaningful hop!
Thanks for the message this morning! I hope you end up feeling better soon!
Catherine....so many blessings to you. What an amazing blog message today. The message is so important to share......but more importantly is the invitation put forth to come into this amazing family of believers. Everyday life is a hard enough struggle as it is.....to have to think we'd have to take it on alone is inconceivable. He offers forgiveness when we stumble (and stumble we do!).....strength when we think we have nothing left....unconditional love when we feel so underserving of it....eternal life!! Wow.....how can anyone not accept His amazing gift?! Thanks for helping to put this amazing blog hop on....I enjoyed visiting everyone's blog....loved all the messages and the amazing creations everyone came up with. I've been truly blessed this morning and can't think of a better way to start the day off! I pray for God to surround you with His healing power. May God continue to bless you.
Awwwww, sweet Catherine! I am SO sorry that you're sick!! Please feel better very soon, and thank you so very much for organizing this wonderful blog hop! It was inspirational, and a joy as always!
Love ya!
Lorie
Catherine,
I am so sorry that you are feeling under the weather!! Truly not how you want to be feeling during this glorious time of the year! May the peace of the Lord be with you and I will stop back in when you are feeling better!
My dear friend, your health is very important, nurture yourself back by total resting and drinking plenty of fluids...
You are missed and want you back in tip top condition!
Get better soon sweet girl...
Luve ya bunches Cat!!*Hugs*
Feel better- what an incredible hop you all have put together- a message I hop ripples all through Blog Land!!! Bless you- and feel better!
Catherine, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been ill! How frustrating! Well, I'm sending you healing hugs (virtually) and thanking you for helping to organize such a wonderful hop. Thank you for encouraging us to dedicate special cards and a special post to the reason we live and breathe and make cards in the first place :) You are one very special lady and I'm so blessed to call you friend. Big, big hugs and sloppy puppy kisses (from winston and charlie, of course!). Blessings, kaders
Catherine, dear sister in Christ, what an awesome message witnessing the love, mercy and saving grace of our Lord Jesus! Bless you as you continue to honor and serve Him!! Praying for quick healing for you from this nasty bug. Sending you a great big HUG!
Dear Catherine I am sorry to hear you are ill with the flu.. not fun! (hugs) praying for speedy healing!
THANK you for organising and running this blog hop and helping us all to point people to Christ and to God and his great LOVE for us in Christ! It's been such an encouragement to me to be involved in this hop and to hop along and read everyones posts! Thank you my sweet friend and sister in Christ!
Sammi
xxx
dear, dear Catherine, I'm so sorry you're not feeling better!
Praying healing over you! strength & refreshing too!
Take care hun and thank you so much for all you do for us!
big HUGS!!
Catherine, first and foremost thank you for thinking of all of us to organize with Heather this most blessed of hops - I can think of no greater reason than to celebrate His most beautiful sacrifice and ultimate gift of LOVE for us! Second, prayers and blessings to you for a recovery and healing from being so sick - it's a hard place to be in, yet you still made time to post this! Thank you :) Looking forward to your post. Thank you for hosting a tiny virtual corner for us to celebrate the Savior and for all you do for us to make this happen - Cmas, Easter and beyond! Blessings to you! x0x0
Thank you so much for organizing this hop; I really enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs and sharing God's amazing love for us. Praying for total healing for you. Hugs, Sarah
Catherine, We'll keep prayers going here for your full recovery In the meantime, thanks so much for this hop of faith. Even those of us who are strong Christians often get distracted by the bunnies and egg hunt. This is such a wonderful reminder of the real reason we celebrate Easter.
Catherine - I hope you feel better soon dear. Your post fills me with such joy. I am a follower of Christ already but if I weren't I believe you would have definitely peaked my interest LOL. I am so glad that you all did this hop to remind us all, believes included, of the real reason for Easter. I am now following all of your blogs as I have been blessed by each and every one today. God Bless you and keep you!
Oh, Catherine!!! It hurts me to know that you aren't feeling well, especially after you planned this loving and inspiring event. Please know, you are in my prayers!!! I hope you are back and better than ever REAL soon!!:) Sending you lots of love and get better hugs!!!
Much love,
Carolyn
Oh Chica, I'm sorry you're still not well! Sending you lots of {healing hugs} my friend!
What can I say except thank you for asking me to be a part of this most wonderful and amazing hop. Your deep faith helps me to keep my faith strong and to try to live my life as Jesus would want.
Catherine, you know I consider you a special blessing in my life. I'm so thankful for you and the special Sistahs whom God has placed in my life. Love ya! {HUGS}
Thank you so much for the hop! I pray someone is touched by it. I am so honored to be followers of all of you. Thank you so much and may God use you as a blessing to others always through your blog! I sure hope you feel better soon. pjritsema at gmail dot com
Post a Comment