OMGoodness, I am soooo sorry for the delay, both in posting the candy and in announcing a winner! As you know, I had a bit of trouble getting my photo loaded, and honestly between computer struggles, continuing to fight this cold (PTL, I am getting better by the day), and busy season at work, it just slipped my mind.
Thank you sooooo much for all of your lovely comments! I was tickled to read the stories & memories some of you had to share. (((Hugs)))
Without further adieu, here is the prize:
Thank you sooooo much for all of your lovely comments! I was tickled to read the stories & memories some of you had to share. (((Hugs)))
Without further adieu, here is the prize:

- Lots (guesstimate around 20 sheets) of 6x6 PP by Basic Grey and Making Memories
- 3 spools of American Crafts grosgrain ribbon
- Colorbox metal flowers
- "Chocolate Is Cheaper Than Therapy" Clear Mini Stamps
- MFT Pure Innocence "My Basket of Eggs" clear stamp set
And the winner is:
Congrats! Please contact me at: catherinethepaperaddict(at)yahoo(dot)com
with your address and I'll get it in the mail to you ASAP!
Thanks again and have a great day!
3 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! I'm SUPER EXCITED!! :) (hey, I'm just as happy that I won as I am that once again, I get to hear one of my favorite songs just for stopping by!!)...
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :) I'll be emailing you momentarily...
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
OOOooOOooOOO Amy! CongratS!!! Enjoy your yummy goodies!!!
Catherine, hurry up and get better soon. You can't be sick anymore : (
Knock on wood but we have been healthy for a few weeks now. Lets cross our fingers!!!!
Post a Comment