Okay, now onto the announcements. The winner of my Inking Pink project and candy is:
And the winner of my Trick-or-Treat candy is:
Congrats, ladies! Please contact me at: catherinethepaperaddict(at)yahoo(dot)com so I can get the goodies out to you. :)
And before I go, I wanted to tell you all about a FABULOUS DT Opportunity with my friend Heather and her FRESH BREWED DESIGNS! I have been blessed with Heather's friendship (and images), been a Guest DT for her and worked with her on another DT. Believe me when I tell you that you will not meet a nicer, more generous gal! Her positive attitude is infectious, and her faith and kindness are inspiring! You can check out all the details HERE. (BTW, as you may recall, it was Heather's "Super Girl" image that I used on my Inking Pink Hop project.)
3 comments:
Congrats to the winners. I will sto by Heathers blog, I loved her super girl!
Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта paperaddictcatherine.blogspot.com
Received my prize today, thank you. The Clothespin is amazing, so much prettier in person, love the stamp. Thank you again
Post a Comment