
Welcome to our Inking Pink Awareness Hop! Our paper crafting community spans the globe and brings all of us together under a common roof. We are grandmothers, granddaughters, mothers, daughters, aunts, sisters, best friends, wives, cyber-friends and design team teammates. Many of us have family or friends touched by breast cancer and all of us want to encourage all of you to check yourself!
This hop will take you around the world, so please sit back with your morning coffee or evening tea and celebrate our stories and projects with us. Some of your fellow crafters along the hop are even offering blog candy! Please give a little comment love to each and every crafter along the way. We hope you enjoy our hop, and most of all we all want YOU to give yourself the greatest gift and do a self-check tomorrow. The more you do it, the more breast aware you will be!
Our hop starts at Patricia's blog so if you started some where else please head over there - you don't want to miss what we have for you. :) If you arriving from Carisa's blog, your hopping along in style!
- - - - - - - - - -
I searched long and hard for the right image for my project today, and then happened upon this "Super Super Girl" image from my dear friend Heather's Fresh Brewed Designs line: Score! (Please note that Heather's shop in under construction, but you can contact her on the blog if you are interested in this or any of her other fab images!)

I wanted my project to be useful and relevant, so I altered a giant clothes pin to display the reminders for early detection.

I also found some great information, resources and support at the National Breast Cancer Foundation. (And for my conservative Christian friends, you may want to visit this link.)

I wanted my project to be useful and relevant, so I altered a giant clothes pin to display the reminders for early detection.

I also found some great information, resources and support at the National Breast Cancer Foundation. (And for my conservative Christian friends, you may want to visit this link.)
As a personal THANK YOU for hopping with us today, I'm offering my project as part of this BLOG CANDY:

6x6 Sampler of Crate Paper's Pink Plum Collection (used on my project)
Pink Phone Book
(so you can call all your girlfriends and remind them to get mammograms!)
Assorted Coordinating Ribbons
Basic Grey Bittersweet Glazed Brads
To enter my random drawing, please leave a comment and make sure I am able to contact you.Pink Phone Book
(so you can call all your girlfriends and remind them to get mammograms!)
Assorted Coordinating Ribbons
Basic Grey Bittersweet Glazed Brads

Thanks for stopping by. Please head on over to Chelsea's blog to see what she has crafted up for you.
In case you get lost along the way here is a list of hop stops:
Patricia
Betty
Bonnie
Carisa
Catherine <--- You're Here!
Chelsea
Danielle
Emma
Gini
Jamie
Jennifer
Jess
Karen
Kellie
Liz
Lori
Marlene
Meredith
Nicole
Shelly
Stephanie
Susan
Trudy
Kimm
158 comments:
great idea for a reminder! love the wonder woman too!
liz :o)
great project thanks for sharing
cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com
Great project!
Great project and cause. Awesome giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com
Catherine I just love the Save the TaTa's title thats awesome!!! Thank you so much for being a part of this awesome hop.
~Patricia
This is such a great project! Just wanted to stop in and tell you I'm so happy to be raising awareness with you and all the girls.
Cheers,
Susan
WOW, what a clever idea AND a GREAT reminders!! Thats and AWESOME giveaway!
Gypsy Hugs,
emma;)
oh my gosh, catherine, this is freakin' awesome!!! i love the reminder and the altered giant clothespin idea. that image is perfect. so happy to be along side you in the blog hop for a great cause.
I love wonder woman and what a great way to remind you to do breast exams.... You girls are amazing !!
Oh WOW! This is amazing!!! The altered pin is the BEST!!!
Oh, this is such a great idea Catherine!!
♥ Loz
steiger2002(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
Awesome project! Brilliant idea.
COOL project :D
Great cause!
Hugs Anja
Love this project and the saying. Thanks for sharing.
Such a GREAT way to get such life saving advice across! i've had 3 mammograms and can tell you they're really NOT that bad!!! Better than the alternative for sure!
Awesome job!
xXx
Love your super woman, and this hop.
What better than support combined with scrapping.
thanks for everything
Rachel
gl2814@zoominternet.net
Oh I love this great reminder! It looks stunning.. thanks for this great bloghop! hugs Marley
catherine!!! this is gorgeous, fabulous and TOTALLY, awesomely functional!!
just amazing girlfriend!!!
hugs!
Meredith
Adore the wonder woman...just great. Thanks so much Lori
lorileng@bellsouth.net
LOVE THESE!!! They are such a great idea. Thanks for sharing
Catherine, I love your awesome paperclip - now that's an eyecatcher! Thanks so much for for your support & encouraging breast cancer awareness. My sister is a breast cancer survivor - 15 years & still going strong! I have a mammo every year on my birthday (of all days) 10/15! All is well! Thanks also for offering such delightful blog candy! My email is itz_hello.kitty@yahoo.com
I love your awesome paperclip - now that's an eyecatcher!
I love the paper clip as a reminder great job.
I love your project. That image reminds me of 'wonder woman' taking on the evil foe breast cancer!! Thanks for sharing the both the project and info.
smilesmoore at hotmail dotcom
Your clothes pin is awesome, it makes me think of the pharse often used "Fight like a girl". Great way to display a reminder. Thank you for sharing, for helping spread the word, and being part of this hop.
Marianne S.
sthquilter at gmail dot com
wwww.paperorfabric.blogspot.com
This is such a cool idea! Love it.
lfuchs1@wi.rr.com
Oh Catherine, what a wonderful idea! Love it so much!
So nice to take part in this awesome hop with you.
Love,
Chelsea
What a great idea! Thank you for allowing us all to be a part of such a wonderful cause.
Amy
twinsmamagirl@yahoo.com
Catherine...the importance of checking the girls is reiterated with the diagnosis Elise received. I'm 33 (today) and I check my tatas monthly! I love that giant clothespin!
XXX
grneyegoddess at yahoo dot com
So happy to be participating in this blog hop alongside you. Your projects are adorable!
Awesome project! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!
Lindsay
lindsaykay2@gmail.com
Great job and what a fun way to get the word out. Thank you for taking the time to be part of this important blog hop to get the word out. chale@gci.net
So cute! Great cause. TFS
I am now a proud follower of your blog. Thank you so much for being part of this important cause. Loved your jumbo clothespin and how you decorated it. Great Work!
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com
What a cute idea! I just love those big pins and you have certainly been creative with yours. I am now a follower of your lovely blog. Thanks for inspiring me and for the support of a great cause!
Catherin, you're project rocks! I love the important info you've got on that card, everyone needs this! I am so glad to be participating in this hop with you! Hugs! Jamie
coopjamie@gmail.com
That is so cute! She looks like Wonder Woman. I'm already a follower.. thanks for a chance to win!
Terrie B
terriennz@att.net
crafteecards.blogspot.com
awesome idea TFS
aecopenhaver at gmail dot com
Love the pink wonderwoman! She's my very favorite super hero :-) Thanks for putting on this very worthy blog hop as well!
~Paula
ScrapAddictsAttic at gmail dot com
http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/
What a super project and a great way to keep everything at hand.
I LOVE your project and would LOVE to have that sitting on my desk. I love the "be your own superhero!" Awesome!! :) Janis northrose@slowar.com
Wow! What an awesome idea and fantabulous project!
Thanks for sharing!
cricutmatriarch.blogspot.com
I was looking at your project and thinking how I could do something similiar as a gift for a friend.
Great project..
Wow, on the project. GREAT idea.
This is a really nice blog hop, thanks so much for letting me take the trip around the world with all of you!!!
Love the projects.
http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/
I just love this so cute and so good for a reminder love it I am a follower feel free to follow me Debbie @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
Debbiewilson62@comcast.net
What a cute idea... i am searching for teacher's gift ideas, and i think this would be a great Idea.
Melia~~
wifey7799@gmail.com
I love the superhero on your project! Thanks for sharing!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca
What a great idea!! I think your Charlie approves too ;) He is so cute! Thanks for sharing your great project!!
alaska.girl.24(at)hotmail(dot)com
Awesome way to have a reminder to check your tatas! Thanks for being a part of breast awareness!
TFS!
Nicole
niclax13@gmail.com
I love the giant clothes pin! Totally cute!! Thanks so much for the chance to win and supporting awareness!!
Great idea. I have a small sign in my guest bath to remind my friends that visit. I had a friend lose both her breasts.
Rebecca
rsandy1017@aol.com
Great project. Thanks for sharing.
vwilson577 at yahoo dot com
I LOVE "Super, Super Girl!!" Thank you for doing this blog-hop! I am a 6 year BC Survivor! I am now a follower & I do self-exams regularly!! :)
debpaint16@aol.com
Catherine~
I love your project, and what a cool way to remember!
Thanks for sharing and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove@aol.com
wow that is something very special and unique. Bravo!
Great project for such a great cause, thanks for supporting BCA, it's SO important!!
Carley
Love this project!!! Thanks for being part of this amazing hop.
lschmitt40@hotmail.com
Love your project, thanks for sharing
Great project. Serves as a great reminder all year long. Very good idea. Thanks for participating in such an awesome cause. Hugs.
Marcie
very cute! thank you for the share and tips!Lisa
Great project!
Great cause!
Great hop!
Thank you!
Hugs!
Sandra!
I love the wonder woman....super cute...Thank you for the giveaway!!....Brandy
Penbrandy at msn dot com
Catherine, what a great idea! Very useful and cute at the same time! It is a pleasure to be on this hop with you! HOpefully we can encourage many women to save the Ta Ta's!
hugs,
Gini
we really do need to be super women
great hop
great cause
great looking
gad1974@windstream.net
That is an amazing project and an eyecatching way to remind us to check
THank you for participating in this blog hop! and great project!
Kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
Love your project....Wonder Woman shows how powerful women can be. Thanks so much for the wonderful hop. Enjoyed looking around your blog. I'm a new follower.
Thank you for helping bring awareness to such an important issue!
Great Idea I love those big clothes pins. TFS
Tracy
NYGIRL1994 at yahoo dot com
I love your project and what a great way to have a reminder.
http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com
WOW! I LOVE this project.. it turned out beautifully! And the image is perfect and such a great way to show the important information on the card. thanks so much for sharing, taking part in this wonderful hop and the chance to win!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com
Great project!
I love that super girl is reminding us to check our tatas!
Super project :D and the card is great. Thank You for being in the hop and for a chance to win cool prizes.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
I love the clothespin and the super girl. Cute way to display the checklist!
KeeKee
life-is-scrap.blogspot.com
Your sooo funny! I love it! Your title is an eye catcher!
You are brilliant!!!! Love your fab little project!!! That reminds me... time to email : )
So Great!!! This is what we need to be giving to our Daughters on their 20th B-days. Thank you for sharing this with us, and what a great cause.
Oh thank you for the chance to win your great Blog candy.
Kathryn
http://wamfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks for a great hop! and raising awareness!
cute project too!
mbchoj at aol dot com
What a darling project and a great reminder as to how important it is to keep a close eye on those girls! TFS!
kathlee154@gmail.com
OMG!! This project is SUPER! (SORRY couldn't resist). But no seriously, this blog candy is so worth the entry just for the reminder you have made! I would proudly place it on my vanity in my bathroom! Very awesome idea!
Catherine~ SUPER cool clothespin!!
Thanks for supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. As a mammographer, this cause is very near and dear to me. Thanks for spreading the word!!
Super awesome idea and thanks for sharing....Now I need to go find some clothes pins and make one.. just love them. Thanks for taking your time out to support breast cancer...
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com
I am a new happy follower! What a great blog you have! Great project today! I love your positive go get 'em attitude! Thanks for being a part of this great hop!
Great project! Thanks for the chance to win!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
I love the giant clothespin. Cute project! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Thanks for the awareness. I would love to win your project.
Sue Rolfe
rolfe974@prodigy.net
Super awesome idea a little on the different side.
I'm a follower and friend
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesignsATyahooDOTcom
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com/
What a wonderful project! It is a great eye catching way to raise awareness!! And all breast cancer survivors are truly "WONDER-WOMEN"
What a super cute ideal! Thanks for sharing and for the chance at the blog candy
jennyplace26@gmail.com
wonderful project, thanks for taking part in this worthy cause.
taniwol at yahoo dot com
I LOVE your project! Thanks for sharing! chrisbrown1973@hotmail.com.
I just love your clips! Your reminders are so right on.
Denise
lala 3237 at verizon dot net
I love your paper clip! Wait, I meant clothes pin. That supergirl is so fitting!
spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
I love the clothespin idea! I also love the wonderful blog hop you ladies put together :)
dmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom
Love the project and the reminder!
Karey
creativecraftcorner@rogers.com
what a great big paperclip
What a great project, I love that you included the reminders. Perfect!
I love that you added the reminders to your blog post!
*smiles*
debbi
I LOVE the superwoman theme! Great projects and thank you for sharing!
Love, Love the paper clips!!! Thanks for the chance and all the Great Projects that are in this Great Blog Hop!!
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann
AWESOME! Love the wonder woman.
Thanks for promoting this hop :)
Happy Scrappin'
Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Great project (love the save the ta tas) and wonderful cause!
Hug,
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com
What a fabulous design and a great image to showcase your sentiments, your reminder card couldn't be any more brilliant, take charge, ask questions, yes yes yes!! I love it!! So glad to be sharing in this event with you hun!!
hugs, stephanne
Thanks for all of your hard work and for sharing your creative-ness!!!
Your project is awesome! I love it!!! I also love your commitment to the cause and your support! Thank you!!
scrapbug@live.com
Love the check list what a great gift to give to someone just as a reminder and the cloths pin have to have some of those
Thanks,
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com
Thank for helping this great cause!!
Karen
Kadrisc@aol.com
Great blog and terrific project. Thanks for sharing.
catlady709@comcast.net
that's a super great idea. --would be great to post at work !
kimber.chow@gmail.com
I love the pin! So original.
It is amazing how it is great to do this blog hop.. to read the stories and comments just zo encouraging
Wow! Totally awesome project. So original! Love what you ladies do for this cause. Have a nice day. Hugs...Mona
Loving the inspiration and thought all of you designers have put into this blog hop. Your clip is the cutest little reminder holder.
Thanks for sharing! :o)
Love your THEME! Thanks for being part of the pink hop!
Now that's creative!!! Thanks for being a part of this crop, and for the awareness card to put in the Super Pink Girl Pin! Great idea.
Great project and thanks for the chance to win the candy.
xAndrea
Cute and clever idea. TFS.
I think it is incredible how many folks in this online community have come out to support such a wonderful cause. Thank you for participating, and thanks for offering up such a wonderful creation. I appreciate the chance to win.
What a super cute idea....we are all superwomen in our own way! Thanks for the support to this cause.
What a great project!!
Stacy Armer
uratoon@yahoo.com
http://arkansasmom.blogspot.com/
SAVE SECOND BASE GET A MAMMOGRAM!
Now that is awesome. I love what you have created. Super Woman sure has an impact for our cause.
I am proud to be part of this event with so many talented women.
Hugs,
Kimm
The Beary Scrap
Catherine! WOW girl! You rocked this like no other could! REALLY! I am still looking at it smiling. She is totally a Wonder Woman knock off. My favorite childhood superhero. (well, aside from the crush I had on aquaman!!!) This image was actually created for my sister's birthday. She is holding knitting needles, lol!
Anywho ~ What a great idea to use her for a save the tatas theme. Fantabulous idea and a great reminder.
I love ya lady!
Thanks for the shout out and I am always honored when you create with my images.
I love those clothespins. Great idea to use as a reminder
Burffrau @ aol dot com
What a fabulous project and so helpful! I love this project! Thank you for supporting such a great cause!
CarleyCarter@gmail.com
Awesome creation very appropriate. TFS
Oh, I would love to win your super cute Super Hero Reminder!!! (I have to admit, it's been a looong time since I've done my monthly self-exam) Thank you so much for sharing and participating in this important blog hop,
Jennifer
that was a very beautiful project. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing and being part of this wonderful blog hop.
Liset
hailemnat@gmail.com
Love the idea of the BIG clothespins..too cute!
Thanks for all you're doing for the cause.
mayssouthernmoments.blogspot.com
Great project!!! and love all the PINK:) Thanks for the chance.
nlpimentel@aol.com
Awesome blog candy! I am so proud and honored to have been a part of this cause to spread the awareness of breast cancer. It's been truly amazing! Hugs Bonnie
This is the best idea, I know some friends who need reminding of this.. hope today's hop has helped. Hasn't it been big and I have loved visiting so many new blogs. I feel so lucky to have beeen able to share it with all you xx
What a great project and such a inspirational hop. I have not had breast cancer but have had another kind and trust me the word itself scares you. I'm 18 years cancer free... but will be the first to admit.. its ALWAYS in the back of my mind. Thanks for having such a wonderful blog hop and for bringing more attention to Cancer period!!!
Sherry
Luv, Luc, Luv your oriject! Thanks for being a part of this - early detection is the key. As a survivor, saving the tatas is good, saving the life optimal! Have a great day, where would one get the giant paperclip? So cute. amporath at gmail dot com
Raising awareness rocks! Such a positive thing to do x leigh x
How cute! I love your super woman! TFS and supporting a wonderful cause.
desaucier at bellsouth dot net
Cool project! I would love to win it:) Thanks for a great hop!
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
Great project and reminder! Thanks for supporting such a great cause with this blog hop!
craftylizard at gmail dot com
Oh Wow! Love the wonder woman. Thanks so much.
stacy at mycraftingtime dot com
Oh cute giveaway! I love that image. Definitely going to check it out :) Thanks!
Kassidi (prairiecrafter)
gourdeau.dancer12@gmail.com
WoW!! You are very talented. Such a wonderful gift! I am a newcomer and I absolutely love your blog. What grate candy! An actually project from a blogger. I'm crossing my fingers.
simplycricutting@gmail.com
Thanks for the memories - used to watch wonderwoman all the time as a kid. Very nice project.
Very cool project.. and thanks for the chance to win .. awesome that someone will win your project .. great idea .. keep checking those tata's
Great project!!! so very important, thanks for being part of this very important hop...
brodiec88 at hotmail dot com
Great project...thanks so much for sharing.
Just became your newest follower. What a great idea and super Woman says it all. Love it. Would love for you to visit my blog.
Love your project, super cute. Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com
That is a wonderful project, Catherine!! Your pink wonder woman is so much fun, and for a good cause, too!
:)
trishatoo at hotmail dot com
OMG I love super women! what a clever craft this is something that can even be displayed on your desk at work
thank you for this opportunity for some blog candy and thank you for participating in this blog hop!
savannah
simplecricutcrafts.blogspot.com
simplecricutcrafts@gamil dot com
Thank you for wonderful Blog Hop. And i am so lucky to be here. Your project are stunning. Hugs, Nataliya.
love the superwoman its super cute and a great way to remind the women :) thanks for this chance :)
hernandez22yesi@gmail.com
Yesenia
Great idea ♥
Thanks for giving me the chance to win the fantastic candy!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Hilde
Great project, I saved the "Save the Tatas" in my favorites, had never seen it before, thank you. Just became a follower. pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
Awesome project! TFS
perfect project for the hop! Awesome work!
Sammi
xx
I have been so honored to be on this hop with you. wonderful projects!
Shelley
shelldian at hotmail dot com
Great project. TFS!
What a cute reminder. Thanks for chance to win.
Mandy
mjbaker at earthlink dot net
Hey Catherine. Such a cute way to remember something so important. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower.
Hugs...Tracy :)
cottonpickincute@hotmail.com
Post a Comment