Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth. (Yay, gravity!) I'm just super busy (unfortunately with non-stampy shtuff) lately.
So, to keep you from getting bored and abandoning me (sniff, sniff....wahhhh! at the thought) *and* to clear some of my stash out (yep, those hoarding shows are real motivaters!), I've got some tasty BLOG CANDY for you! (All new and unused - didn't want anyone thinking I was giving you my leftovers.)
Here's the loot:
And since my midnight photog skills leave a lot to be desired, here are the highlights:
- The Greeting Farm - Amazing Duo
- InStyle Stamps - Tiffany (cheerleader)
- My Favorite Things - Wrapped In Love
- Hanna Stamps - Things Hanna Would Say
- Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (Elisabeth Bell)- Marianne
- Victoria Case - Party Giraffe
- Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps (Sunbeams) - Birthday Party Caitlyn and Luke
- Unity Stamps - Cocktail Party, Hey Chick and Circle Frenzy
- Prima Flowers (assorted colors & sizes) and Mini-Roses
- DCWV Green Stack (8x8)
- K & Company - Handmade Specialty Papers (Lofty Nest)
In addition, the fabulous Erin has generously donated some gorgeous May Arts black crochet ribbon and assorted unmounted rubber stamps from her scrapbookers oasis, Bee Scrappy*! I only get there about once a month, but this is my absolute fave LSS, and if you live in the area or come to visit NE Ohio, you will definitely want to make a stop at Bee Scrappy. Thanks, Erin!!!
*They are currently having website troubles - we've all been there, right? - but you can get their 411 HERE.*
And now for the scoop (aka "rules"):
1. Grab my badge (see sidebar) and/or post my candy on your blog (ETA if the code doesn't work, simply right click on the image, save the picture, and go from there. Thanks!)
2. Be/Become a Follower
3. Leave a comment with a link to your blog
4. For every 10 entries, I will add 1 additional item to the prize. (Such as a roll of washi tape, a package of bling, clear stamps, a gift certificate for digi stamps, etc.)
The candy will be up for grabs through 11:59 p.m. EDT (USA) on Sunday, July 4th. I will draw and announce the winner the following day.
Good luck & happy crafting!
49 comments:
That is a lot of loot :) Thanks for the chance to win.
SHAZAM!!!! I am drooling over here!!! Woot, I would love to get my hands on some of those stamps!!!
Added a post and a link for ya over on my blog!
{{{{HUGS}}}}
Stacy
Oh, nice loot!
WOWSERS, your new blog layout is FANTASTIC!!! How'd you do that? Digi kit?? FAB-u-LOUS! So cute and so creative!
wow!!! this would be fabulous to win!!! :) i've posted a link on my blog sidebar...and i'm a follower. :) have a fabulous day...and thanks for the chance!
blessings! :)
wowsah's super candy, I am now a follower and I added you to my sidebar, thanks for the chance to win!!
WOWZER!!! Fantastic candy you have there. Thanks for the chance to win. I am now a follower and will be posting on my sidebar candy jar.
That Charlie sure is a cutie, looks like a twin to our Hersey.
Hugs
Great Candy - Love your blog.
I've posted a link in my sidebar for you and was already a follower.
Hugs
Penni
X
Hi Catherine,
Nice candy you're offering! I'm already a follower and have added your candy to my sidebar at Create With Joy - stop by and say hello when you have a moment!
Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
Gotcha sugar plum - would've linked you up even without the candy - LOVE YOU!!! Hope things are going well with the studying. Stay sane :)
Seriously???? You have the best giveaways ever!!!! If only I can keep up!!!
Fab Blinkie!!! I am trying super hard to get your blinkie up on my blog but it is not cooperating. I guess when the pro gets home I'll get him to give a try ; )
Mwah!!!!
Your blog is gorgeous! Love the header :) I bet you'll be buying the new Graphic 45 coming out with the Alice and Wonderland Halloween look. Your candy is FABULOUS. Thank you for the chance to win. I put your blinkie on my sidebar.
Hi Catherine!
What a nice blog candy you have :)I really like the stamps.
I sure want a chance to win this great candy!!!! ( really love it!!)
I've become a follower, put your candy on my candy page, and put your badge on my blog sidebar :)
Great Candy........I am a follower and love your work. My blog is:
http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/
Small but a start. New at this.
E-Mail: davidbayles@sprintmail.com
What a great candy! I've posted a picture with link back here in the sidebar on my blog. Thanks for a chance to win these goodies =)
Thanks for the chance to win!
Wendy K.
www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com
Sweet Candy! Thanks for a chance to win!!!!!! I'm so excited LoL
I've shared this on my blog http://skrapbuker.iblogger.org
Hello Cath!
Thanks for nice candy! I am a follower now/ Also I added your badge on sidebar. Also I linked this candy on sidebar. I hope I can take part in this candy now? Thanks.
Hugs. Larisa.
I don't think anybody would leave even if you didn't have blog candy, but since you're having it hehe I put a link on my sidebar. my blog is http://smudgetastic.blogspot.com xx
Amaizing candy. love to win it! I am your follower!
My blog: http://moni-ustvarja.blogspot.com
Awesome! Thanks for the candy opportunity.
http://www.joannescrapbooking.blogspot.com
Wow, Charlie is gorgeous! Wish I could win him!!! :)
Jen
http://theotherficklepixie.blogspot.com/
Hey there
Have grabbed your badge and am already a follower. What fabulous candy you are offering - fingers crossed.
You can find me here
Hugs Ali x
Oo I love your DOG!!! He's so adorable :D
oh yeah, love your candy too. :D I've become a follower & linked to my sidebar!
hugz
♥jachelle
Wow What alot of amazing candy thank you for the chance I'm off to go link you up and spread the word :) Crossing my fingers
hugs Nikki C
Wow thanks for chance to win amazing Candy.Love your blog.Have added Candy to my candy jar and linked back.
Take care thanks again
hugsd judeXX
Hi Catherine, thanks for the lovely candy, I am a follower and have popped it on my sidebar http://www.charitycrafter.blogspot.com
I wont forget the closing date the 4th July, as it is my wedding anniversary, and I got married 6 years ago at Niagara Falls (with our American friends who renewed their vows)and honeymooned in NY x
Happy days!!!!!! Take care Leigh x
Thanks for a chance to win! I'm a follower and have your blog badge here:
http://madebymk.blogspot.com
Hi Catherine! Thanks for doing such a fabulous blog candy here =) I'm already a follower and i've put your badge in my side bar. Keep up the fantastic work!!
http://makelovefeelrelevant.blogspot.com/
Hi Catherine,
What I fantastic candy you are offering ( and btw I don't mind leftovers!)
Thanks for offering this lovely blogcandy and the chance to win this!I have become a new follower and I've put a link on my blog: Stempelientje and keep my fingers crossed!Please feel free to enter my mini candy.And Oh, yes,great to see you are an animal love too!
Greetings from Stempelientje.
Thanks for a chance to win! It's a great candy!!!
hugs Gisela!!!
Wow catherine you have some really amazing goodies here for the winner om gosh my fingers and toes are definately crossed so thankyou very much for the chance of winning hunni.I have put your badge on my blog and also your candy in my sidebar here
http://lorrainescreations.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend huni xx
Hi Catherine!
What a nice blog candy you have..Thanks for being sooo generous..I became a follower and linked u up on my sidebar
I am now a follower and I added you to my sidebar, thanks for the chance to win!!
http://sammyscrafts.blogspot.com/
woodfacesami@hotmail.com
Samanta/Sammy
Hi Catherine, I came by from Jacki's blog :) Thank you so much for a chance to win such a great candy! I've linked it on my sidebar here in my <a href="http://crafteeguiri.blogspot.com/>blog</a>
Great blog!!! Thank you for the chance to win this candy!
http://les-cartes-de-sophie.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower and I have rummaged through your blog....(hope you don't mind)!!! LOL!!! and I love your cards!!!
Thank you for the opportunity to win your new and unused leftovers!!! LOL!!!
Hugs,
Calypso
I became a follower... hooray
Then I posted your candy on my blog... woopee
Now I am commenting yeah!
Wow, I found your blog and it looks great!! And there's also a candy, another wow!!
I just became your follower, and will put your badge in my sidebar ;) (done all things now?).
Thanks!
Hugs Alie
Thank you for the chance to win!
www.coindufour.blogspot.com
thanks for the taco chic candy!
http://podarok-handmade.blogspot.com/
WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia public in slidebar on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/ blinkie su slidebar "adversating"
Hugs, rosa
i am new follower
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
blog creative: http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/
Hi Cath, Thanks for the chance to enter you candy, Soooo generious. I added your link and I'm very happy to follow you. Your creations are amazing and very inspirational.
*Hugs*
Such-a-yumminess!! :D Thank you so much for the opportunity Catherine!!
Hugs, Anna
nocidicoccole (at) gmail (dot) com
http://nocidicoccole.blogspot.com
Beautiful candy! I am a new follower and off to link you up at my blog!
How sweet is this candy.Thanks for the chance to win. Happy to follow, will be back to check blog out again. cheers
Amaizing candy. love to win it! I am your new follower!
http://rosana-pedacinhodemim.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-candy_02.html
Hugs from Brazil
wow beautifull candy...i hope to win!!!
Post a Comment