Monday, March 15, 2010

H{ippity} Hopping...just later

I can just tell this week is going to be...interesting and unpredictable. LOL! I went home yesterday with this plan in mind:
1. eat dinner
2. post Ippity card
3. get some extra, hopefully healing, sleep

My evening actually went:
1. eat dinner
2. fall asleep on couch
3. snap a less than great picture in less than ideal lighting
4. be unable to get online
5. give up and go to bed
Eesh! So there you have it - my much belated H{ippity} Hop card. TFL!
Hugs,

Image(s): {ippity} - What Matters Most
Pattern Papers: October Afternoon - Farm Fresh
Cardstock: Bazzill texture & local sources
Embellishments: printed twill tape (possibly Making Memories); chipboard heart (retired SU); pink twine
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
Colored with Copics

17 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hope you feel better soon, Catherine!

farmhouse-story said...

hope you feel better quickly, catherine!

Scrapamum said...

Oh no, get better. Big hugs.

Susan B. said...

Hope you feel better soon! I know muscle relaxers really knock you out!

Gardner's Basket said...

Catherin, I hope you are feeling better!

Tabitha's creations said...

Catherine, I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!!

JenMarie said...

{Catherine}

*Susan* said...

Speeding {HEALING MOJO} to ya chica!! {{HUGS}}

Mary Giles said...

I wish I could come up with something this good when I'm not at my best. Love the colors and papers. Great layout. I feel asleep on the couch Friday night when I should have had my Alice card done...must be catching. LOL.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE it! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:)

kadie said...

OOOOOH, I love this! The papers are perfectly matched with the image and sentiment. I love that little heart in the corner too!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Those papers are fabulous...the card base looks like burlap and all that texture is beautiful. Your sweet image is colored impeccably...love the look of wood on the center house! What can I say...another spectacular creation, my sweets!!! Sure hope you are feeling better. Now...get some rest!!!

Love you!!!
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

hope your week is getting better!

wonderful card even in a less than ideal setting!

lisa a.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I honestly can not stop looking at it. So full of fabulous texture, comforting colors ... I love it!

I hate to hear that you are not feeling well :( little HUGS and I hope you are better very soon.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Beautiful card!! Totally love it!!

Unknown said...

So by now, are you feeling better? Hope all is well! But, I will say that I LOVE this card Catherine! The details are perfect!

Andrea said...

I like it!! super cute!