Friday, January 1, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland....with Unity FWF!

ETA: Lorie is the winner! Congrats, Miss Lorie! I'll be putting some Unity goodness in the mail to you this week! Must be kismet because I'm entering this card in the Stamping Around challenge that Lorie is hostessing. :D

I'll be back later today with an FBD new release! Stay tuned. :D
**********************************************************************************

Happy 2010! What better way to start the new year than with Unity's Friends With Flair, right? :D Be sure to head over to the Unity Blog for the list of participating stampers and be on the look out for the FWF blinkie! Leave a comment for me before noon EST tomorrow, and you'll be entered into my drawing for some Unity rubbah and images. (See - told ya I'd have another giveaway this week!)


Winter has definitely arrived here in Ohio, so it's no wonder that all I wanna do is make snow cards! I'm also totally hooked on the Joyride collection from Collage Press, and green being my favoritest color, this paper just makes my heart sing! For fun, I strung the snowflakes on twine and hung them from the top of the card - kind of like we'd hang props for a high school play. Ah, those were the days! LOL!


Hugs & love,


Image(s): Unity - Snow-one Like You, Wordsworth - Seuss Tree
Pattern Papers: Collage Press - Joyride collection
Cardstock: local source
Embellishments: metallic snowflakes, PTI twine, ribbon, Stickles
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Aloe, VersaMagic white
Colored with Copics

21 comments:

Moni said...

So beautiful card, fab image! Happy New Year! Hugs,moni

Gwen said...

Such an adorable card! Love those little snowmen and the way you hung the snowflakes...super cute!

Christi said...

This is so pretty! I love the whole little scene that you created here. smiles...

Rona said...

Very cute!! I love the snowflakes hanging! No snow here yet :( we had a little dusting Christmas morning but I am still hoping for some good sled riding snow!!

stampjourney said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the layering of the papers you used to make the snow hills--and those little snow-people are the best! Happy 2010!

Stacy said...

Love all the details on this card! Very cute! I love the image, it is adorable, of course I love anything "snowman"
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! Thank you for the idea and Happy New Year. I can't wait to follow your blog in 2010! Ellen kahle648@gmail.com

Jennine Chambers said...

This card is way too cute!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this what a fabulous creation!!TFS!!!

jennifer mitten said...

Love those snowmen - reminds me of my winter vacation!

Michelle said...

Simply too cute! Love the colors you used...i love green too.

Thanks for sharing!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ohhhh how CUTE!!! This is an adorable card, Catherine! Happy new Year to you!

Lorie said...

Suh-weet card, Catherine! I love that set, and you've done a beautiful job with it!! The curved lines are a wonderful addition of interest and texture to your card. Another Catherine masterpiece!!

Love ya,
Lorie

JazzyH said...

How cute!

Naturliche Body Bliss said...

awww... so adorable!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Catherine!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Love this card! Gorgeous!!

I hope 2010 is fabulous for you!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

this is JUST the CUTEST card ever!!! I love those snow people!!! So sweet! Hope you have a wonderful, blessed and happy New Year!!!

Jessy said...

What a very pretty card, love the scene that you put together, the color scheme and LO. FABULOUS! Happy New year. :-)

kadie said...

This is TRULY stunning!! I love how you've weaved the papers together and used stickles in between. The shading and the texture of this are amazing! Beautifully done! Thanks for inspiring me!

Unknown said...

This is so wonderful - the snowpeople are so cute! Thanks for playing along with the challenge! :)

Mary Giles said...

Ooooh I REALLY LOVE this! Seems like I'm saying that about a lot of your cards huh? Well I do and this is just knock your socks off. I lopve the layers and the colors, and the snowflakes...okay everything. LOL.