We are soooooo excited about the new images Carolyn & Thomas have created for you! The Busy Beauties line has become so diverse and I am loving it all!
My card today features the ever adorable Rosey. There is a whole new series available today (in addition to the "We Go Together Like..." series which I featured in yesterday's post) called "Rosey & Randy" and they are just the sweetest! This particular image is a Rose from Rosey, but Rosey is no one trick pony. There are some super cute variations avaiable, perfect for winter & V-Day. You'll want to check them all out. ;)
I love that this image can be for Valentine's Day or an anytime Thinking of You card. I plan to make many more cards featuring the versatile Rosey & Randy series just to have on hand. They are so easy & fun to color up, especially when paired with yummy DP and a Mojo Monday sketch.Your next stop is the wonderfully talented Carolyn's blog.
Hugs,
Image(s): Busy Beauties Boutique - A Rose from RoseyPattern Papers: Basic Grey Lemonade collection
Cardstock: local source
Embellishments: Basic Grey Opaline; lace ribbon from stash
Colored with Copics
Layout: Mojo Monday 120
27 comments:
I wish you luck on getting it fixed. Lots of hugs
THUD!!! This is positively gorgeous .... your coloring is out of this world, Cat! I love this paper, too (confession: I'm hoarding it, lol) and you colored Rosey spot on to the background paper but she is still showcased just beautifully! You are really rockin' the cards out of the park! This is a real treat to see! Hugs!! x0x0x0
oh she is wonderful! that BG paper is some of my ab fab fave!!! love it! you are so creative!
This is just too sweet! She looks amazing and the papers and colors are perfect!!
How adorable Rosey looks, Catherine! I love your layout and DP's, too! Very cute!
Yipee! I was waiting oh so patiently and it was SOOOOO worth it (darn tech issues)!!
Of course I ADORE this!! I love how you've popped up the image and also left that perfectly shaped border around the image. I really love the colors, layers and cascading sizes of pearls. BEAUTIFULLY done, my friend!! Have a wonderful day!
WOW, that is so CUTE!! Great job!!!
Catherine...I am so very IN LOVE with this beautiful creation!!!! The BG papers are gorgeous...one of my faves, and I love the lacy ribbon!!! Your coloring is out-of-this-world AMAZING and breathed life into Rosey:o) It looks as if she could step off the page and present her rose to her favorite blogger. What a total stunner!!!!
Love you!!!
Carolyn
Very cute image, great layout and papers. Have a great day!
Wow! What a beautiful card. I love the colors! Those DP's are beautiful! And the lace is a great accent! Cute image! Wonderful!!!
It was worth the wait. What a cute card. Thanks for sharing
Oh my gosh - she's a-dor-able! I absolutely love all the layers and "girly-ness" to this card. You rocked it girlfriend!
Catherine, I sooooo love this card! Rosey is colored to perfection and the the papers and embellies are amazing!! Love it, love it!!
Hugs,
Barb
Wow, your card is OUTSTANDING! Love this image too! Love the DP! Just LOVE IT ALL:)
Ooo she is beautiful! Great card!
How adorable! I love how you colored Rose & your color choice is the bomb! Great job!
Oh i love this! A great balance of patterns and pearls!
I have NEVER seen Rosey looking soooo GORGEOUS!!! Oh, MY, Goodness, this card is.....well... GORGEOUS! I LOVE that paper (um, "Hello, my name is Stacy and I AM a paper addict) I have got to get some of that! The lace and the pearls just make this image scream "Look at me, I am all Girl"
I love it!!! And my dear friend, We can go shopping anytime you want!!! Is it warmer there??? I am freezin off parts here! BRRRRRR
Hugs and Blessings,
Stacy
Wow, your card is OUTSTANDING!cool
Web Development Company India
I have to agree with everyone~ that paper ROCKS!!!! BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS it is!!! WOW! i LOVE the octagon shape and scallop you added Rosey to! Beautiful and unique. She is colored flawlessly! I love everything about this!!!
Big hugs and happy to be a part of this hop with you.
Havea BEAUTIFUL day!!!
i LOVE the way you colored this image. It's goregous!!
I don't know what to say other then WOW I LOVE your card. so so cute !! ohhh she is adorable !! CUUUUUUUUUUTE
Such a cute card!
She's a cutie! Love the dark hair on this one!
Beautiful card, love the layout and all the elements.
what awesome coloring!
How sweet! I love the rich colors. Beautifully colored little girl too.
Post a Comment