
In honor of a good dog, I thought I'd share my card for Lauri's "Bad Dog" Swap. Apologies for the poor quality of the photo. I was rushing (what else is new) and my cell phone was dead, so a coworker took the pic on her phone for me. I used an SU! set from a few years back, Crate Paper DP, and dog bone eyelets from the Eyelet Outlet. This puppy is colored with Copics, and of course, I just can't create a card lately without using the Nesties.
Bone jour!
8 comments:
I hear ya about those nesties! Cute card; that sentiment cracks me up! Cool eyelets!!
Great card Ms. Catherine!! Love the bone eyelets, and the sentiment is hilarious! This card is amazingly good to be bad. :-D
Wow! Looks great to me, Catherine! So darn cute and such an honor to Charlie!!!
Hi Catherine, love the color combo. And the brads are the cutest ever!!!! Off to check out Eyelet Outlet. Hugs to you and special snuggle for Charly (poor boy) ****
This card is the coolest I have ever seen .... totally lovin' the sentiment! WICKED!!!
Hahaha! This is great Catherine! The papers are perfect and so is your coloring. Love the pop of teal in the hat.
Tooo cute! I have this set, too, and don't think it's seen ink yet! For shame! Love the layout and those lil bone eyelets - adorable! ((( 's ))) for Charlie!
Great card! Love the color combos and the DP, and those bone eyelets are perfect. LOL on the sentiment! Charlie would be proud!
Post a Comment