I don't know about you, but I have fallen in love with The Greeting Farm. And I have finally gotten around to buying some of my own...but sadly they have not seen ink yet! I know, the shame! LOL! I'll be working on remedying that sad situation this weekend. Until then, check my sidebar to find 2 Spring Gardener DT members - Kadie and Maria! How lucky am I to have such superbly talented friends? Luckier than you think, because another of my amazing friends, Mary, also has some fantabulous TGF creations to share on her blog, PLUS she is giving away the
Flutter Anya stamp! Check it out:
http://alatteinkinfun.blogspot.com/2009/04/tgif-and-blog-candy.html.
It is a beautiful day here in NE Ohio - sunny and almost 80! Hope you are able to enjoy good weather over the weekend where you are!
Hugs,
1 comment:
Shame on you Catherine! Ink those babies up NOW! I wanna see some!
Post a Comment