On the bright side, she said she really liked it (yeah!).
I used a cupcake image I received in an Amuse swap, colored with Copics, and some yummy Basic Grey paper mixed with Bazzill CS. The turquoise ribbon is American Crafts. And of course, I had fun with my nesties!
I have definitely been stuck on cupcakes lately! Btw. this one, Judy's and the group card for Kadie! I loved the Stamping Bella image so much I just ordered it! And a giant cupcake from Unity! I smell a theme, and it smells like frosting! Heehee!
A month later and I am still playing catch up with b-day cards! *hanging head in shame* But I'm hoping to be caught up by the end of the month. *crossing fingers*
I have finally transferred pics from the digicam to the 'puter, so please stay tuned! Thanks for hanging in there with me! I so enjoy reading all your comments and getting to know you all better!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
5 comments:
Oh, I love this! The colors choices are divine and the ribbon in the middle really adds to it. Great coloring and texture to the card.
Cupcakes are our friend! LOL! This is super sweet & lovely - just like you, my friend!
Btw, I just LOVE peeking at your blog and see Charlie there, just smiling away! Could he be any cuter!!! *Smoooooooch!!*
That DP looks as yummy as the cupcake! Great copic job. I don't have any of those, and I'm in awe of those of you who use them so well!!
Very cute and definitely worth the wait! : )
This card is SWEET! -- pun intended ;-) Really, love the colors in the DP and look at you goin' with the Copics!!
{HUGS}
Post a Comment